Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello Sailor

I particularly liked the rainbow coloured disco ball, and the over-flowing glittery heart table decoration was a pleasure to behold. (Glad I got that off my chest).

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How does being gay in the Services affect them doing their job ? Not all gay men are effeminate queens.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well as Gareth in the office said: "I don't want to be there in the heat of battle and he's looking at me in my uniform going 'ooh'.

But im not homophobic. Look at my CD collection Elton John, Pet Shop Boys, Queen. Theyre all bummers."

:lolol:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Most of the guys that are "offended" are the ones that realise that even in the final shower before Armageddon, they are still not attractive enough for the homosexual to say "Oh go on then, just once" - no matter how many times they throw the soap on the floor.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
HampshireSeagulls said:
Most of the guys that are "offended" are the ones that realise that even in the final shower before Armageddon, they are still not attractive enough for the homosexual to say "Oh go on then, just once" - no matter how many times they throw the soap on the floor.
Are these the guys whose only long lasting relationship was with a penguin when posted down to the Falklands ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I might go to this gay pride parade. I want to see if the sailors have a barrel on their float.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
seagullsovergrimsby said:
Are these the guys whose only long lasting relationship was with a penguin when posted down to the Falklands ?

Carefull.....you could be offending the RAF Regiment here. Rumour has it that some of them tried to bring the penguins back as war brides....;)

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Easy 10 said:
I might go to this gay pride parade. I want to see if the sailors have a barrel on their float.

What do you reckon?!:rolleyes:

However, a request to "come aboard" may be met with a swift right hook between the eyes....as one of them may well be a Navy boxer.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Isn't it just called Pride now? You don't have to be gay to participate.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
HampshireSeagulls said:
What do you reckon?!:rolleyes:

However, a request to "come aboard" may be met with a swift right hook between the eyes....as one of them may well be a Navy boxer.
I'd scratch his eyes out.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
HampshireSeagulls said:
Carefull.....you could be offending the RAF Regiment here. Rumour has it that some of them tried to bring the penguins back as war brides....;)
Didn't they ask for married quarters with a pond in the back garden ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here