Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello London Irish

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Las Iguanas is good. I think happy hour runs from 5.30 to 7.30 - there is some totty in there and pleasant surroundings.

I was there last weekend and attempting to chat up a rather attractive barmaid. There are a couple of plasma screens behind the bar running a loop of the Mardi Gras. I pointed and said "They are great!" at which point the camera changed from the old men playing some instruments to footage of a topless dancer in the procession. :blush:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:
Thats what I like to here. I might just go in there pissed and smash the place up a bit.

In the past we have been thrown out of a few places. Mainly for rugby tackling each other.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
In the past we have been thrown out of a few places. Mainly for rugby tackling each other.

:lolol: Sweet. Me and two mates got chucked out of the dog track in Hove for doing that once. Probably didn't help that is was in the main entrance and decended into a mass bundle.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Buzzer said:
A post-modernist tour de force.
:lolol:
"A dazzling critique of today's 'stupid is cool' culture"

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Man of Harveys said:

Written by some feisty workhorse no doubt.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Barrel of Fun said:
Las Iguanas is good. I think happy hour runs from 5.30 to 7.30 - there is some totty in there and pleasant surroundings.

I was there last weekend and attempting to chat up a rather attractive barmaid. There are a couple of plasma screens behind the bar running a loop of the Mardi Gras. I pointed and said "They are great!" at which point the camera changed from the old men playing some instruments to footage of a topless dancer in the procession. :blush:

Oh barrel you don't have much luck do you mate. Similar thing happened to me once. Was in a pub in Bolton where this fit as barmaid called Jill worked. Me and my mate had ordered our food and decided to pass the time by playing on the quiz machine, a game of strip poker. Just as the bird on screen whipped her kecks off Jill suddenly appeared behind us with our food asking where we wanted it. The last part of her sentence trailed off as a look of revulsion and disgust spread across her face at the sight of 2 sad loser playing quiz machine strip poker.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well in that case its worth checking out. Although I regret I will not be there in time for happy hour.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:
:lolol: Sweet. Me and two mates got chucked out of the dog track in Hove for doing that once. Probably didn't help that is was in the main entrance and decended into a mass bundle.

Fantastic. A similar thing happened to me in the Zap about 18 months ago!

Man of Harveys said:

nathanbarleykn7.png

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here