Hello London Irish

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
dittto

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
f*** me I was pissed last night. Just thought it would be nice to say hello to LI rather than have an argument with him.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
But he didn't reply did he Les?

I'd take that personally I would.

And you don't wanna know what he's been saying about your MOTHER

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:
f*** me I was pissed last night. Just thought it would be nice to say hello to LI rather than have an argument with him.

What again??

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Woodchip said:
To be pissed "again" you need to sober up first. I'm not sure Les has done this since his 16th birthday.

16th birthday? Not sure he was ever sober.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I see that the Amazon ad is now advertising a book called "London Irish". I wonder what it's like.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It was the first time I was pissed since last Friday. Although I am developing a nasty habit of going for a beer and having about 7 with no dinner to soak it up. :nono:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:
It was the first time I was pissed since last Friday. Although I am developing a nasty habit of going for a beer and having about 7 with no dinner to soak it up. :nono:

Thats not good mate. You out again this weekend then?

Apparantly there is a bar called Iguana opposite the new library. Might be a bit pretencious but I understand there is some totty in there.

Well there was last nite according to my mate Phil. And he coined Slut Faced Whores :angry: :angry: :angry: so he wqould know.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Thats not good mate. You out again this weekend then?

Apparantly there is a bar called Iguana opposite the new library. Might be a bit pretencious but I understand there is some totty in there.

Well there was last nite according to my mate Phil. And he coined Slut Faced Whores :angry: :angry: :angry: so he wqould know.

I am probably going out tonight. Forced myself to do a run and some weights and then had a big old smoothie so feeling tip top after last nights adventure. Iguana eh, sounds a bit rich for my taste. I'm more of a spit and sawdust man myself.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:
I am probably going out tonight. Forced myself to do a run and some weights and then had a big old smoothie so feeling tip top after last nights adventure. Iguana eh, sounds a bit rich for my taste. I'm more of a spit and sawdust man myself.

Oh yeah I would go for spit and sawdust everytime. But its somewhere new and I have yet to see for myself.

Anyway when me, Phil and Wattsy turn up the place would immediately go downmarket anyway!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Oh yeah I would go for spit and sawdust everytime. But its somewhere new and I have yet to see for myself.

Anyway when me, Phil and Wattsy turn up the place would immediately go downmarket anyway!

Thats what I like to here. I might just go in there pissed and smash the place up a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here