Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello, I'm new.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
and I suppose posting under a childrens fair ground ride is a million times better :p

what?

Yes you are right, Helter Skelter is associated to fair ground rides, well here in the UK they are. I did'nt even think about that when I used it as my user name.

But if you asked the majority of Americans what Helter Skelter means then they wouldn’t associate it with fair ground rides.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Yes you are right, Helter Skelter is associated to fair ground rides, well here in the UK they are. I did'nt even think about that when I used it as my user name.

But if you asked the majority of Americans what Helter Skelter means then they wouldn’t associate it with fair ground rides.

So what you're saying is you let kids ride you.
Brave admission.

Dandyman

In London village.

You mean you're a member of weird cult that murders preggers film stars?! :ohmy:

Dandyman

In London village.
There was a rumour that BP was seen chucking some Chelski yobs out of a pub near Euston but it may have been a case of mistaken identity.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
good news for all you baby potts HATERS out there - you tossers have got your wish and the little chap has now gone MISSING

he is believed to have been left on the 1850 from birmingham to euston last night - it is a sad sad day for all of us who have come to love and cherish the baby, and indeed it could well be the end of the albions fine run under gus and a subsequent slip down the league

personally, im devestated. they say time is a great healer, but he has been gone for 24 hours now and if anything i feel worse

This is bad news as he has presided over such a successful away run. Might the British Transport Police have taken him away ?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I wonder if the 'parents' have done a Shannon Matthews and Baby P is actually hidden at distant relatives house?

Dandyman

In London village.
It's lost.

Thank God for that.

(as long as we aren't relegated!)

Pah, you've always been jealous of BP. I'm SURE we can a special knitted scarf for you if you ask extra nice.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
bad news people - i have contacted lost property at both brimingham new street and euston and there is no sign of the little chap

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
To be brutal BP wasn't the tastiest looking plastic baby around. Maybe BP II could be a bit more of 'a looker' and someone women actually want to coo over/grab it's chubby little cheeks. Just a thought at this difficult time.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
RIP baby potts

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Bad parents. Disgraceful behavior abandoning baby on the train.
Maybe Madge has adopted him!:wrong:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
this is a dark dark day - baby potts will never get to set foot inside falmer, and for that i dont think i can ever forgive myself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here