Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello, Im new here...and a JCL!!! Eeeek!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
In honour of this the club seems to have chosen to play a pre-season up your way :) respect and welcome aboard.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Welcome Johnny

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If this is a wind up then it is a pretty elaborate one based on what I am able to see based on registration details. I'd be stunned if it's not real.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is so obviously a Palace wind-up account. Who registers at 3 in the morning on a Thursday night to post things like this and using the phrase JCL?

Hello? Anyone else wide awake and smelling the coffee?

It's not.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
Big Ups from the mid-Pacific, late night, heavy-lifting crew.

If you'd like a mai tai, just holler; make yourself at home and don't mind the carping fishing theorists. As you can tell, some of us are everso slightly paranoid -- with good reason, because of course, "they" ARE out to get us.

:cheery:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Hmmmm... I can't quite see why it would be a Palace fan anyway, it's not like there's much potential for a huge sting in the tale.

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Hello. I'm a new supporter for this season, a 'Johnny Come Lately'.

One Sunday morning in August last year, I found a Brighton & Hove Albion flag in a field I was walking across in Eridge. (I had left the Playgroup Festival, and think the flag must've blown off someone's car/ tent during the night.) The flag was as new, and didn't have any sheep shit on it, so I picked it up and took it back home to Maidstone with me. Maybe it was a sign? Either way, Brighton & Hove Albion are now one of my hobbies.

I've been to see them 4 times at the Amex this season. Seagull Travel run a matchday coach from Maidstone which is great.

Also, I think the Amex is wonderful. When I go to see a football match, I want to sit in relative comfort in nice surroundings and pleasant atmosphere. I don't want to sit in a dilapidated stadium with hooligans that has an old shed for a stand and portaloos in the corner.

I had never been to a professional football match before my first Brighton game (vs. Peterborough) last August.

At some point, I plan to bring my brother, Dad and even my Mum to The Amex to see a match.

So, that's my story of how I became a supporter....I found a flag in a field, man!

Nice to see another Kent Seagull.....you have made a wise choice. Getting a season ticket has been one of the best decisions I have ever made.
Am considering the Seagulls Travel coach from Maidstone for next season....what time does it normally get back from weekend/evening games? And are there many Kent Seagulls that use it? Would save me a fortune n petrol if nothing else.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here