Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello All - New Member.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Dont take offence when Danny Seagull asks you,

''whats the most you`ve ever wanked in a day''
and if its more than 9 and you have beaten him............. keep quiet.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
You must be joking! Brighton & Rangers:thumbsup:

Also thanks to the other posters.

Worked all over Scotland for 6 months in 2005 and was based in Glasgow. Taken to a couple of Rangers games by the local guys i worked with so Brighton and Rangers for me aswell...:clap2:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
So you are admitting to being a plastic jock, supporting Glasgow Rangers. What's wrong with Linfield?

I'm not a plastic Jock. ??? Nothing is wrong with Linfield either.

Worked all over Scotland for 6 months in 2005 and was based in Glasgow. Taken to a couple of Rangers games by the local guys i worked with so Brighton and Rangers for me aswell...:clap2:

:thumbsup::drink:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Hello, I joined NSC about 2 years ago, but have been travelling the world for the last 18 months, some of the places I have been to include : Malaysia, Oz, NZ, Fiji, Hong Kong & Iran and a couple of other places.

Anyhow, this has restricted me from watching The Albion :)cry:) & Coming on here as I haven't had the internet for the past 18 months. My first Albion game in over 18 months will be Luton at home in the Johnstones Paint Trophy :yahoo:.

Finally Im going to start using this alot more now so I was just wondering are there any 'members' I should be aware of? Or who not to argue with? :lol:.

Cheers,

Daryl.

Please do stop, your making me jealous with how many countries you've visted. But welcome to hell..... sorry NSC.

Iran and a couple of other places.

Was it Iraq and Afghanistan?

All that travel in two years and you couldn't find an internet cafe or read the press to find how Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club was doing? Then you decide to log in one day and say hello and I (some of us) am suppose to welcome you?

No f***ing way.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here