Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello All - New Member.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Hello, I joined NSC about 2 years ago, but have been travelling the world for the last 18 months, some of the places I have been to include : Malaysia, Oz, NZ, Fiji, Hong Kong & Iran and a couple of other places.

Anyhow, this has restricted me from watching The Albion :)cry:) & Coming on here as I haven't had the internet for the past 18 months. My first Albion game in over 18 months will be Luton at home in the Johnstones Paint Trophy :yahoo:.

Finally Im going to start using this alot more now so I was just wondering are there any 'members' I should be aware of? Or who not to argue with? :lol:.

Cheers,

Daryl.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Don't support spurs

On this board Dean Wilkins is either a God/Clueless manager depending who you ask

On this board Micky Adams is either a God/Clueless manager depending who you ask

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Don't support spurs

On this board Dean Wilkins is either a God/Clueless manager depending who you ask

On this board Micky Adams is either a God/Clueless manager depending who you ask

You must be joking! Brighton & Rangers:thumbsup:

Also thanks to the other posters.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Out of interest what was Iran like?

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Having Boyd on your avatar is quite brave. Watched the last old firm game and he's not exactly Scott McDonald. Rangers are a bit pants at the moment?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Mmmm, hello and wecome.

CELTIC however are THE team aside from BHA:rant:

Caio.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Hello, I joined NSC about 2 years ago, but have been travelling the world for the last 18 months, some of the places I have been to include : Malaysia, Oz, NZ, Fiji, Hong Kong & Iran and a couple of other places.

Anyhow, this has restricted me from watching The Albion :)cry:) & Coming on here as I haven't had the internet for the past 18 months. My first Albion game in over 18 months will be Luton at home in the Johnstones Paint Trophy :yahoo:.

Finally Im going to start using this alot more now so I was just wondering are there any 'members' I should be aware of? Or who not to argue with? :lol:.

Cheers,

Daryl.

Welcome on board daz!!

Got any pics you can post from your travels around the world?

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Hey dude..Welcome...

I haven't been using the site for very long but I've found it generally quite welcoming...

There is the odd nutter but you'll soon get to know who they are...

:mexican:

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Yes, avoid near namesakes
N's

Lighten up!!

I know I have been posting on another thread about you , FG and A.D,A.D. Oh! Oh! being "chelsea Pensioners"!!

But was only having a laugh:lol:

Anyway. More important matters. What about this as an idea? Invitie some of our footballing "legends" from the various decades to appear at Falmer prior to the first game?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Dont tell lies. Its a crime. Nottseagull is a stalker and wears a tutu. Conboy is infact a washing machine. Fazz62 knows Nottseagull is a stalker as he has stalked him. Shinbreath is infact the nutter. Csider dosnt live anywhere near the sea. Il Duce is a charming tree surgeon from botswana. Algie is the voice of reason in all things that go bang. Capt Spavil has a large hamster collection. Nmh was sunk during the falklands war and is submissive. Southwick seagull has a smallholding on the welsh borders.Trhk has a poster of shirley temple on his bedroom wall and touches it constantly .Coventry gull is infact arthur scargills aunty vera and a top darts player. El presidente is michael fishes best mate they can often be seen hand in hand discussing the low pressure over iceland,at the swan public house. enjoy :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here