Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Helicopter crazy

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Don't know if it's vertigo but makes me feel queesy looking at him and that big open door!

Like Edna, could not see it from WSU just the shadow crossing the pitch. Having been stung by a wasp earlier this week, I thought it was one of the giant blighters!

Dont worry he was held in by quite a sturdy harness clipped to the floor/roof or some other hard point.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Cheers

0,,10433~9908407,00.gif

how pissed would we be if he was wearing a PALACE shirt??

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
Bet the view was brilliant from inside the heli!
I'm in contact with the guy in the back on another forum. When they took off we were 2-0 up so maybe it's their fault we only drew! I've asked him for some aerial photos so will post them up if he sends them to me. Nothing wrong with what they did having just been flying at the Shoreham Airshow.

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
I'm in contact with the guy in the back on another forum. When they took off we were 2-0 up so maybe it's their fault we only drew! I've asked him for some aerial photos so will post them up if he sends them to me. Nothing wrong with what they did having just been flying at the Shoreham Airshow.

Nice one mate, get them up ASAP!

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
That bloke waving his scarf hanging out of the yellow helicopter was pretty funny. Anyone take a pic?

It was my mate, he flys for the RAf, ive asked him to send me his pics so once i have them ill upload

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It was class, the fly past of the plane for the Spurs and Donny games was good, but this was brilliant. The WSL saw it first as they all started waving and i couldn't understand why, I thought they spotted something on the pitch, but then the helicopter flew over.

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
From what ive heard he will be putting them up here himself but he only took a couple. even so i'm sure you would like to see them.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Absolutely fantastic !!!! Well done that man !!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here