• No

Votes: 9 10.1%

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
As she is a girl who knows a bit or two about the game, if she wore a Liverpool shirt in bed you would know that rumpo would be off the menu for a few days unless you fancied a raspberry moustache

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Met her briefly in the bar at Ninian Park a few years ago. She was there for a Torquay game (obviously).

Very approachable, very pleasant, and looks even better in the flesh than she does on camera.

So that's a definite yes then!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
letsparty1979 said:
Oh yes that is soooo easy, i used to not be sure about her when program started, i remember seeing her at the Withdean when played Torquay, and she was well friendly to everyone, was in the home supporters part before go into ground, now i think she is very sexy, she is sweet and also loves football sooo is a ideal gf wouldnt you think, no way want to finish it with her, she would make sure you dont miss going to footie or watching games on tv instead of most of gfs who moan when do either, still do it but be nice if girl like helen, was oh yes hun watch the footie and then we can have lots of sex hehe, great
Gaz :p

Is there a translation for this anywhere? English preferably..

poke

Oct 19, 2003
ah i'm a women, i'm prob being thick but i really dont know

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Very, she presents Soccer AM on Sky on Sat mornings, very blonde, totally into football, basically most mens idea of a perfect woman.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
shes on soccer am on a saturday and also supports touquay poke. shes was down withdean a couple years back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here