Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
top bird! yess please!

her and this sat soccerette! mmm mmm 'spurt':p

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No way. I recall the last days of the Goldstone, she was swanning around outside the ground criticising the demonstrating fans. She also went on tv to say that she had met Belotti at Torquay and he seemed a decent guy who had big ideas for our club. She couldn't understand what the fuss was about. Peter Brackley had to put her straight. She still seemed a bit bemused by it all.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
She definitely looks like option 3 on the pubes poll. Either that or Jonesy is still in there somewhere:lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Tubthumper said:
No way. I recall the last days of the Goldstone, she was swanning around outside the ground criticising the demonstrating fans. She also went on tv to say that she had met Belotti at Torquay and he seemed a decent guy who had big ideas for our club. She couldn't understand what the fuss was about. Peter Brackley had to put her straight. She still seemed a bit bemused by it all.

Which was the reaction of everybody who didn't know what was really happening at the time. Clearly she knows now and appears very supportive.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
RAMBO! she was SINGLE surely u got her number or at least got her mobile number!i wouldnt have let her go without her number!

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
brighton_b0y said:
RAMBO! she was SINGLE surely u got her number or at least got her mobile number!i wouldnt have let her go without her number!

Iam a married man mate!
What you lot didnt see was the mate she was with.
She was even nicer!!!
Tits hanging out of ver low top...yum.
They were both really nice girls, a couple of the guys had a crack including Dean Windass!, Rocket and Tubes!
No -one got anywhere as far as Iam aware.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
her mate was nicer! please say ur rought a digital camara and ur gonna be posting pics of them both?

I could see windass liked the soccerette could just see that after the show he'd try it on!

how can her mate be nicer! f***! i wish i wnet, why wasnt i invited!

Is chamberlain single?

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Alas I have no pics of the day. We had a couple taken at the end with Lovejoy,Windass etc - Not Ramsey as he was a wanker, and I was sitting in between the Soccerette and Helen!! Weh hey!
I will get that pic posted as soon as I get it from the others.

Not sure if Helen is single, either way the words chance and no spring to mind!

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
What was Ramsey a wanker??

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
how did u get on there? did u apply! aww man surely one of the other single guys tried it on with the soccerette and her mate! what did she look like, her mate?

and did u quiz her about supporting liverpool when shes from sussex!

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
brighton_b0y said:
how did u get on there? did u apply! aww man surely one of the other single guys tried it on with the soccerette and her mate! what did she look like, her mate?

and did u quiz her about supporting liverpool when shes from sussex!

I asked her why as she came from Sussex she didnt support the albion, she said she was born in Bristol and supported Rovers!!!
So I said why are you not wearing a Rovers top?
Because you have to support a good team dont you, she said.
Typical woman.(sorry bints)

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Rambo said:
Miserable, pissed off straight away after the show, up his own arse.Oh yeah and he took the piss out of me, knowing I couldnt retaliate, pathetic.

Are you the one he smacked on the stomach as he walked in??

Incidently I though the Ginger sketch was a classic!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
stupid soccerette! im gonna go the east grinstead, and hunt her down in one her slapper clubs she probably goes to and give a bitch slap!

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
watsongooal said:
Are you the one he smacked on the stomach as he walked in??

Incidently I though the Ginger sketch was a classic!

Yep, I was giving hand signs off camera, which is why he was pointing over.

letsparty1979

Oct 12, 2003
burgess hill unfortuntely
Oh yes that is soooo easy, i used to not be sure about her when program started, i remember seeing her at the Withdean when played Torquay, and she was well friendly to everyone, was in the home supporters part before go into ground, now i think she is very sexy, she is sweet and also loves football sooo is a ideal gf wouldnt you think, no way want to finish it with her, she would make sure you dont miss going to footie or watching games on tv instead of most of gfs who moan when do either, still do it but be nice if girl like helen, was oh yes hun watch the footie and then we can have lots of sex hehe, great
Gaz :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here