Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heat - NSC style

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Seems to be a lot of d-list celebs in Brighton the last week. I have seen;

Zoe Ball - No surprise and a little fitter in real life.
David Gest - On Middle Street chatting to the public, seemed fairly friendly and had a massive minder with him.
Anthony Costa - Saw him today, he was about 5' 6" and fat as fook.

Anyone else spotted any D-listers?

jessica-simpson-picture-1.jpg

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I saw Anthony Costa last night, he's appearing in Boogie Nights at the Theatre Royal with Alvin Stardust. Costa was in the band Blue.

No, I didn't know that either.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Who the f*** are Blue?

Now FIVE I can understand :jester:

fatfingers said:
Jessica Simpson in Brighton:ohmy:

Where?

I cheated a bit sorry, I saw her in London last week. But seeing as I don't bump into celebrities as often as dwayne does I thought I'd slip her into the thread anyway for you all to enjoy. She is no longer blonde but I couldn't find a pic of her on Google with dark hair.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I think I am one of the only people who finds Antony Costa sexy. I think he looks better tubby. Really really attractive actually.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
He can sing a bit too.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lokki 7 said:
I cheated a bit sorry, I saw her in London last week. But seeing as I don't bump into celebrities as often as dwayne does I thought I'd slip her into the thread anyway for you all to enjoy. She is no longer blonde but I couldn't find a pic of her on Google with dark hair.

Did she look fit? Always thought of her as a stunning bird sadly spoiled by a terrible nose. Body is the shit though.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
Did she look fit? Always thought of her as a stunning bird sadly spoiled by a terrible nose. Body is the shit though.

I thought she had her nose fixed when she had the tits done?

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Les Biehn said:

nothing wrong with her nose, she picked it herself

*gets coat* :down:

Les Biehn said:

She looked very nice (fit body) but boat race is nothing special, there were probably a dozen birds in there better looking. Very over styled as well, looked like she was at a photo shoot. Then again I suppose it was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here