Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heard the most surreal abuse....

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I sit in South West corner, half way through the first half:

"Hammond you need to move more, you are so static......

You are like a giraffe.....?!?!?!?!" :facepalm:

WTF!!

If that was you please explain.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Hammond played a great game in his debut game back but since then he's looked very subdued. Not quite sure why that is. Maybe it's me.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Now if the abuser had said "Hammond you chimp faced twat, f*** off back to Southampton" I would understand the sentiment.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Peter Smith always reminded me of a baby giraffe

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ian Mellor was a spider.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Hammond played a great game in his debut game back but since then he's looked very subdued. Not quite sure why that is. Maybe it's me.

Why, what have done to him? LOL

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Liam Bridcutt is an oryx.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
To be fair he first in like a giraffe, how our 'forwards' could not keep up to get to a cross of his is still beyond me

Tony Towner was a Tiger

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Are we allowed to boo him now he's had a poor game? Crofts cant come back quickly enough for me.

He was shocking on Saturday and I didn't even think he was that good against Sheffield Wednesday. He hasn't done anything yet to convince me that it was worthwhile re-signing him.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Vicente is a precious fallow deer

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Didn't think Hammond played too badly on Saturday, thought it was strange he was chosen to cover centre back when AEA was taken off, but he wasn't really able to do anything after that as he couldn't be caught of out of position if they broke on the counter.

Some vicious insults were hurled towards the officials from a rather angry person behind me during the first half. Such as:

"You're so embarrased with that decision there linesman, even your shirt has turned red"

"Maybe if you got your hair cut referee you might see better"

And there was something about the linesman being from Baghdad, but I can't remember the full quote. It was truly spectacular though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here