Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heads up - TOURETTES at 9pm

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Knew someone with it once, not the verbal kind unfortunately, just lots of twitchin'

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Tourettes is the funniest illness in the world.
Fact :thumbsup:

f***

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
"he's painted his pubes Ginger"

:lolol::lolol:

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I suppose some of the things that they spontaneously come out with are funny..........but I wouldn't want it, nor would I want any of my family and friends to have it either. My heart broke when the lad as a little boy, asked his family to kill him.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I can remember when 'rude John' as we named him was a legend who had almost as much fun factor as the great Joey Deacon.

14 years on and it all seems very sad and tragic now

Man I hate growing up :(

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
This is the same documentary as the one on channel 4 a while back

this older guy is the one with the dog that knows not to cross the road even when the owner tells him to with a tick

Yes.

Im knee deep in cow pat:laugh:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Brilliant tv i remember the original and laughed my head off as way back then i certainly had never heard of it or seen it, i shrugged it off as a kid the same age as me had found a way to say f*** a lot without getting into trouble.

Around ten years ago i spoke to a lad fishing a match who either hated my guts in a previous life or i presumed had this heartbreaking disease, yes it is funny if you dont happen to be the afflicted or a relative but it truly is a cruel nasty thing to live with.

Seeing that documentery again i remembered how society treated him so poorly way back then, forcing him to basicly live out his childhood in isolation at school eating alone no mates ect ect, hats off to the guy for making the best of it and his dog for knowing when he is serious and when he is taking the piss.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've seen this. I think there was one a couple of years back too with him on a ferry canteen calling the staff "Niggers". I felt for him, I really did.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I suppose some of the things that they spontaneously come out with are funny..........but I wouldn't want it, nor would I want any of my family and friends to have it either. My heart broke when the lad as a little boy, asked his family to kill him.
That is genuinely sad, didnt see it myself , but will refrain from the puerile post i was going to make.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here