Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heads up - new PARTRIDGE tomorrow...

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I was a huge Partridge fan, so I'll watch it.

However, I must admit that I've gone right off Coogan as a bloke with the whole press thing, he's come over as a bleating, bitter, self-serving multi-millionaire who wants everyone eating out of his hand when he's got something to promote, but wants all his drug-taking/shagging around ignored and to be presented by his PR people as some sort of paragon of virtue.

I disagree. Good on him.

Plus I couldn't care less what he or any other person in the public eye gets up to and who they do it with.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
At the risk of committing some form of NSC blasphemy, am I the only one who finds Alan Partridge a wee bit past his sell-by date at this stage?

Partridge is timeless. I find myself thinking like Partridge, wondering what Partridge would say in any given situation,e.g. who hasn't been fondled in bed and said to themselves "Now that really is first class!"

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I also think Partridge is Coogan's alter ego and, given Coogan is a comedy genius, I think he could do high-quality Partridge material for another 20 years if he wanted.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I also think Partridge is Coogan's alter ego and, given Coogan is a comedy genius, I think he could do high-quality Partridge material for another 20 years if he wanted.

I think that very much depends on the continued involvement of Armando Ianucci and Peter Baynham. I think Ianucci wasn't interested in doing a film at first which I thought would mean it would be awful. Now he's been involved I am looking forward to it.

Oct 25, 2003
"We have a caller on the line who fears he may be a gay, he's married so we'll only refer to him by his christian name. This is Domingo from little Oakley."

Oct 25, 2003
Alan proposing a possible programming idea: ‘Jet from Gladiators to host a millennium barn dance at Yeovil aerodrome. Properly policed. It must not, I repeat not, turn into an all-night rave.’

Oct 25, 2003
Alan addressing the widow of a recently deceased 40 year old: ‘All those people who go around saying “Life begins at forty”. They're notable by their absence. The nerve.’

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Aha

I thought someone would say something like that. No , still quality and a tele cringe. Remember the Castrol GTX black top at the BBC executive's funeral? still so funny each time I see it.

TNBA

TTF

That's just one of those moments that live with you forever.

I will often forget myself, and when getting good news at work, respond with a jubilant "Jurassic Park!"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"That was sweating lunatic Iggy Pop"

"I know lying is wrong, but if the elephant man came in now in a blouse with some make up on, and said "how do I look?" Would you say, bearing in mind he's depressed and has respiratory problems, would you say "go and take that blusher off you mis-shapened elephant tranny"? No. You'd say "You look nice... John""

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
What floor is the retaurant on and what are we eating?
Level 42 - the Chinese way.

Hide the steaks - it's Chrissy Hynde.

Im going nowhere Lynne. Literally, I'm on the ring road.

twenty four bags of Tungsten tip screws. Never gonna use them. Never gonna use them.

I'm gonna hump ya. Like Deputy Dawg would hump ya.

Do you mind if i talk? It helps keep the wolf from the door so to speak. ooohhh, you certainly know your onions, Oh that's first class. Oh that really is tremendous.....

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Very promising start like an extended Hamilton waterways promotional video 'water way to have a good time'

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
the swimming baths where plump housewives go to float

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"Who's that beautiful blonde man with the lovely voice? It's Annie Lennox"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here