Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Head count for Reading away

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Braders7 said:
if i can get a ticket !

Shouldn't be a problem. If you can't get in the away end, go in the home end (just not near me if there's a last minute winner for BHA!)... it ain't gonna sell out.

All clubs will complain that they hate away fans in the home end, but then we all go and do it ourselves. West Ham and Wycombe away games in recent years I've been in the home end as we've sold out our allocation.

Just don't brag about having a home end ticket and therefore being a MASSIVE club! Its hardly like we can say that to West Ham, is it!?! ;)

Last edited:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
You can add...

My Dad, me, and my 2 sons...

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Wilts said:
Shouldn't be a problem. If you can't get in the away end, go in the home end (just not near me if there's a last minute winner for BHA!)... it ain't gonna sell out.

All clubs will complain that they hate away fans in the home end, but then we all go and do it ourselves. West Ham and Wycombe away games in recent years I've been in the home end as we've sold out our allocation.

Just don't brag about having a home end ticket and therefore being a MASSIVE club! Its hardly like we can say that to West Ham, is it!?! ;)
whats the ticket allocation likely to be wilts ? last time we were cut back i believe as you were expecting a home sell out..is this likely to be the case again ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
ditchy said:
whats the ticket allocation likely to be wilts ? last time we were cut back i believe as you were expecting a home sell out..is this likely to be the case again ?

It was hardly a sell out because it was on Sky and on a Friday night which depleted the numbers.

We spotted friends of ours and changed seats at half time to be with them. Plenty of room to spare.
Were you thinking of the div 2 season?

What may happen this time is that the momentum of Cardiff could carry over and 'drop ins' could still want to come and watch.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Yorkie said:
It was hardly a sell out because it was on Sky and on a Friday night which depleted the numbers.

We spotted friends of ours and changed seats at half time to be with them. Plenty of room to spare.
Were you thinking of the div 2 season?

What may happen this time is that the momentum of Cardiff could carry over and 'drop ins' could still want to come and watch.
Yes yorkie i was

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here