Brighton
So......any chants ready yet?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
excellent - another defence minded player

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Well that is the highest profile signing we have made during my Albion supporting life!

Should be a good signing.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
On official site now:
http://www.seagulls.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Latest/0,,10433~1408568,00.html

Seagulls get Savage
Albion have pulled off a massive coup by landing Derby County midfielder Robbie Savage on a month's loan.

The former Leicester City, Birmingham City and Blackburn Rovers star - who has won 39 caps for Wales - is due to link up with his new team-mates for training on Thursday morning.

The initial loan deal will run up to and including the home match against Millwall on 1st November, three days before Derby are due to visit Withdean in the third round of the Carling Cup.

Albion boss Micky Adams - who worked with the midfielder at Leicester - is thrilled to have lured the 33-year-old to the south coast.

Adams said, "We're delighted to have Robbie here. It means we have even more competition for places in the side.

"He is a terrific character on and off the pitch and having worked with him before, I know the sort of quality he'll add to the team."

Chairman Dick Knight finalised the terms of the loan - which sees Derby contribute a substantial part of Savage's wages - this morning, and is grateful to Rams' chairman Adam Pearson for facilitating the move.

Knight said, "I would like to thank both Paul Jewell and Adam Pearson for helping us to bring Robbie to the Albion.

"He is a vastly experienced and charismatic player, and I'm sure Albion fans will be excited to see him wear the shirt."

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So theoretically he could make himself a HERO down here, then play against us 3 days later and win the resulting penalty with a blatent dive.

Hmmm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here