Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

He must be next to go ?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
McGhee played for them .....you never know.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Billy Davies is former Rangers player so can't see that, plus he's more than likely to be managing an EPL club next season.

I didn't know that actually, it does sort of rule him out I would think! I can't say Davies at a Premier League club, unless he gets Forest promoted.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Oh.And Rangers in the Champions League?

It's a joke ,isn't it ? All those clubs fighting for the fourth spot in our league,and these substandard Scots will waltz in by beating the likes of Hamilton Academicals and Kilmarnock.

Seriously,they are having a laugh.

If we didn't have 4 teams in the Champions League the likes of Rangers, Celtic, or any team from outside the top 3 or 4 divisions might have more of a chance no?

Stumpy Tim

Oh.And Rangers in the Champions League?

It's a joke ,isn't it ? All those clubs fighting for the fourth spot in our league,and these substandard Scots will waltz in by beating the likes of Hamilton Academicals and Kilmarnock.

Seriously,they are having a laugh.

Rangers should be in the Champions League, because they are the champions. Why the f*** should Chelsea or Arsenal when they didn't win their league?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I can't say Davies at a Premier League club, unless he gets Forest promoted.

That is what I was getting at, though I'd have to amend my comment to "possibly" rather than "more than likely" having just looked at the top of the Championship table. They were second last time I checked but that was a while ago as I tend to look straight away at the foot of that table these days! :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here