Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 1,154

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
They were already never going to win the league this season so last nights result is neither here nor there. They would be well served to stick with him and give him at least a second stab at it next season and learn from his mistakes.

This chop it and change managerial culture in football make me sick.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Must be close to the worst Celtic team ever. Not just in terms of where they are in the table, but now relative to England/other leagues. The standard is shocking.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I get quite bored of everyone telling us how fantastic Mowbray is. If he wants to play good football thats great but it should also be winning football. Thought it was quite pathetic last season how all the pundits were wanking over West Brom last season who were bottom whilst sniggering at the far more successful Stoke because they didn't play football that the Sky Sports armchair fans could enjoy.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That 4-0 loss to St Mirren has to be the worst performance by the Bhoys since the 3-1 "Super Caley Go Ballistic Celtic Are Atrocious" defeat to Inverness.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I get quite bored of everyone telling us how fantastic Mowbray is. If he wants to play good football thats great but it should also be winning football. Thought it was quite pathetic last season how all the pundits were wanking over West Brom last season who were bottom whilst sniggering at the far more successful Stoke because they didn't play football that the Sky Sports armchair fans could enjoy.

Whilst also conveniently glossing over the fact that West Brom's abysmal defending was the reason for their failure. All well and good playing football but if you can't defend you're f***ed.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Gone!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Poor bloke.Gave up a decent job with a reasonable club to take over a team that would struggle in our league.Scottish football is dire,and he was obviously lured by the name and history of Celtic alone.

Copybook.

Blotted.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Oh.And Rangers in the Champions League?

It's a joke ,isn't it ? All those clubs fighting for the fourth spot in our league,and these substandard Scots will waltz in by beating the likes of Hamilton Academicals and Kilmarnock.

Seriously,they are having a laugh.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Poor bloke.Gave up a decent job with a reasonable club to take over a team that would struggle in our league.Scottish football is dire,and he was obviously lured by the name and history of Celtic alone.

Copybook.

Blotted.

I disagree. I think people slag off Celtic and Rangers for effect, because they can't genuinely believe they are as bad as they make out. They're not. Some of the players Mowbray signed, and sold, baffled me. Anyone who has seen anything of Scott McDonald surely knows that he's far better than to be playing in the Championship with Middlesbrough. The man has Premier League ability, but Mowbray moved him on and who did he sign to replace the proven 20 goal a season striker? Fortune and Diomansy Kamara! What did he expect?

Shame to hear he has been sacked, though it was inevitable. Who next for the Celtic job? McGhee is always mentioned, but surely his awful season (well, awful recent run with no wins in 12) rules him out? George Burley perhaps? Or Billy Davies?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I disagree. I think people slag off Celtic and Rangers for effect, because they can't genuinely believe they are as bad as they make out. They're not. Some of the players Mowbray signed, and sold, baffled me. Anyone who has seen anything of Scott McDonald surely knows that he's far better than to be playing in the Championship with Middlesbrough. The man has Premier League ability, but Mowbray moved him on and who did he sign to replace the proven 20 goal a season striker? Fortune and Diomansy Kamara! What did he expect?

Shame to hear he has been sacked, though it was inevitable. Who next for the Celtic job? McGhee is always mentioned, but surely his awful season (well, awful recent run with no wins in 12) rules him out? George Burley perhaps? Or Billy Davies?

Billy Davies is former Rangers player so can't see that, plus he's more than likely to be managing an EPL club next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here