Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

He flies like a bird..it's Kazenga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Ok, he's not best crosser in the world. But i couldn't care less, his pace will destroy Championship defences. Before yesterday i thought a mid table position would be fantastic, after the game i was walking home thinking we really could go straight up. First 35 minutes was like watching Brazil. we could have gone 2 or 3 up against a team who destroyed Inter Milan only few months back. The futures Bright, The futures Albion

just need to sort out a new defender and maybe a keeper and we should do fine

lewpalmer

Apr 13, 2011
Lua Lua worried defenders with his positive play. As did Noone on places where he came on. I thought Bridcutt was awesome yesterday and stood out for me. Definitely agree about the need to strengthen the defence

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Until he goes and breaks somehing doing a flip!

Agreed. I love his celebration as much as the next man, but at the risk of sounding like a killjoy fuddyduddy, he is going to be such an important player for us this season I think he should stop it. It wouldn't take much for him to land it just slightly wrong and twist, sprain or even worse break an ankle.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Lua Lua worried defenders with his positive play. As did Noone on places where he came on. I thought Bridcutt was awesome yesterday and stood out for me. Definitely agree about the need to strengthen the defence

I agree i also thought Sparrow and Dicker had a blinder in the first half especially. Barr Brezovan thought everyone played well

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Agreed. I love his celebration as much as the next man, but at the risk of sounding like a killjoy fuddyduddy, he is going to be such an important player for us this season I think he should stop it. It wouldn't take much for him to land it just slightly wrong and twist, sprain or even worse break an ankle.

I remember his brother getting injured after performing the same celebration

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
What an amazing photoshop! I'm going to get involved!

i look forward to this! i still watch the great fireman dan video!!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
i look forward to this! i still watch the great fireman dan video!!

Haha cheers mate! I'm just waiting for another opportunity!

Here's my attempt: kazweird.jpg

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Can't believe I missed this at the time - but have just properly laughed out loud in the middle of the office at [MENTION=15579]Albumen[/MENTION] 's photoshop work. Unbelievable! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here