Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

He flies like a bird..it's Kazenga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
seagulls.co.uk

:amex:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-07-31 at 08.17.18.png
    Screen shot 2011-07-31 at 08.17.18.png
    259.2 KB · Views: 924

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
most important player for us,like Gus said the other day,we must try and protect him.I wonder if he will play away games?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
He reminds of Charles Nzogbia, who Newcastle also let leave for some strange reason! Obviously he isn't the finished product but all the tools are there!

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
How many crosses of his went way off target yesterday? :lolol:

Still not complaining mind, he was beating Premiership quality, international full backs with such ease, and that goal... :rock:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
The lad is fantastic, always was and always will be. Flair, speed and an eye for goal. What more could you ask for? Fantastic capture Clipped gull.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
The lad is fantastic, always was and always will be. Flair, speed and an eye for goal. What more could you ask for? Fantastic capture Clipped gull.

Well done Clipped gull (for finding it on the Match Gallery on the OS):wink:

As mentioned in my OP it was from the web site, not claiming it was me!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Ok, he's not best crosser in the world. But i couldn't care less, his pace will destroy Championship defences. Before yesterday i thought a mid table position would be fantastic, after the game i was walking home thinking we really could go straight up. First 35 minutes was like watching Brazil. we could have gone 2 or 3 up against a team who destroyed Inter Milan only few months back. The futures Bright, The futures Albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here