Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haye vs Ruiz Tonight

jimmypbha

Apr 5, 2009
NORTH STAND
David Haye vs John Ruiz tonight in Manchester on sky box office at 9pm. First time in ten years that the WBA Heavyweight title is being defended in Britain.

C'mon Haye :thumbsup:

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Haye will KO him, it's a bit of a mis-match.

Its no miss match mate ruiz is a two time world champion his only been beaten 8 times, and the last time he was knocked out was about 10yrs ago, but saying that i do think haye will stop him late on!

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Its no miss match mate ruiz is a two time world champion his only been beaten 8 times, and the last time he was knocked out was about 10yrs ago, but saying that i do think haye will stop him late on!

But Porky, Mcall, Bruno and Rahman have also held the world title not that long ago and Ruiz is 38 years old, a sad state of affairs for heavyweight boxing if an ageing journeyman emulates Ali and Lewis by becoming a three time champion.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Adam Virgo:
john_ruiz.jpg

John Ruiz:
Adam-Virgo-Brighton_1921682.jpg

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Not worth the £15 IMHO with a shite undercard and a main event snoozefest as Ruiz has never ever been in anything like an exciting fight.
Bring back Big Joe Bugner :love::love::love::love:

I'm sure some kind soul will post a link so we don't need to part with 15 quid.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Not worth the £15 IMHO with a shite undercard and a main event snoozefest as Ruiz has never ever been in anything like an exciting fight.
Bring back Big Joe Bugner :love::love::love::love:

at 7 or 8 quid i`d be tempted but 15 nicker.............nah

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
But Porky, Mcall, Bruno and Rahman have also held the world title not that long ago and Ruiz is 38 years old, a sad state of affairs for heavyweight boxing if an ageing journeyman emulates Ali and Lewis by becoming a three time champion.

Harty, i dont think he will win mate, i was just saying that i did not think it would a miss match, haye to win it late on!:clap2:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I f***ing hate these shitty announcers - too much like Wrestling Panto. All this stupid desperation nicknames as well - just get them in the ring, tell us who they are, and let them get on with it.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Adamo is getting his arse handed to him, he's bottling the fight with Groves. Keeps turning away, looking away, not showing any backbone for this fight.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I f***ing hate these shitty announcers - too much like Wrestling Panto. All this stupid desperation nicknames as well - just get them in the ring, tell us who they are, and let them get on with it.

god i do agree mate, does my head in that crap

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here