Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haye or Klitschko?? Who do you want to win?

Haye or Klitschko

• Haye

Votes: 76 78.4%
  • Klitschko

Votes: 21 21.6%

• Total voters

When I saw Haye boasting that when a fan asks him for an autograph, he tells them that he will only do it if their girlfriend gives him a kiss, I thought what a big-headed C*NT!! Mind you if he wanted to kiss my missus he might be tougher than he looks!! (only joking dear:D)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Can't ever support someone who has forged an alliance with the Germans!! Hayemaker to win in 5.

Think I'll go for the Ukranian then. Prefer a quiet chap with German alliances to another British gobshite.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Haye for me especially as I'm spending about £800 to go and watch it.
There is no doubt that haye likes trash talking but this time it's all part of his game plan,he wants to draw klitschko
into a tear up which is haye's best chance of winning.
Watching their pre fight press conferences it looks like his plan his working.

If klitschko keeps his discipline & dosent get the urge to give haye a real beating then he should win.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Haye for me especially as I'm spending about £800 to go and watch it.
There is no doubt that haye likes trash talking but this time it's all part of his game plan,he wants to draw klitschko
into a tear up which is haye's best chance of winning.
Watching their pre fight press conferences it looks like his plan his working.

If klitschko keeps his discipline & dosent get the urge to give haye a real beating then he should win.

Is this really a game plan to win? How come in football such needling and disrespect is generally seen to inspire the opponents ie the old cliche of "I stuck his/hers/theirs comments on the dressing room wall, that's the team talk"

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'd like Klitschko to win
But I'll be betting on Haye will win

Klitschko is takeable and just seems way too much of a nice guy to have a genuine killer instinct

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
As I run a bar with my girl that's clientle is predominately Ukrainian, I would prefer to have a quite, satisfied smile on my face when greeting them after the fight

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Is this really a game plan to win? How come in football such needling and disrespect is generally seen to inspire the opponents ie the old cliche of "I stuck his/hers/theirs comments on the dressing room wall, that's the team talk"

Because if you watch Klitschko's other fights he uses his reach to keep jabbing for most of the fight, it's a very defensive style. He slowly wears his opponents out by holding if they try and get inside his jab. He spends most of the fight on the back foot.

It's better for Haye if Klitschko gets pissed off and goes at him on the front foot, it's easier for him to try and get inside the jab.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Haye's been talking like this to rile Wladimir, I don't remember him being so rude about previous fighters bar Harrison who totally deserved it and Valuev who again, needed to be riled.

If Wladimir stays calm and behind his jab, I'd be surprised to see Haye win. Making him angry will bring mistakes and Haye is playing it perfectly.

Arrogant or not, you should support your country's sportsmen. He is a world champion after all.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Klitschko has been put on his arse 11 times I think and has fought a load of bums to be honest. Haye will be much to fast, expect a ko and expect it early, first three rounds.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
i reckon haye can do it, he has to be one of the hardest klit has fought, definetly in terms of style, if he can draw him out, who knows....

also met big frank in ladbrokes in goring, a gentleman and a legend!

wakokid

Jun 10, 2011
Lancing
I'm really split on this one. I like Hayes fighting style over Klitschko's but i also think he's a bit of a c**t so i really dunno? Also i think Haye has so far only fought bums, although Klitschko's opponents havent exactly set the world alight either. With a gun to my head i'd say Klitschko.:shrug:

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Haye.

If you are heavyweight champion you have every right to be arrogant.

Would you rather he was an amiable, cheeky chappie a la Frank Bruno, and got battered every time he came up against someone half decent.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
This has the makings of a great fight because haye can only win by knockout & klitschko knows that this may well be the fight that defines his career.If he jabs his way to a points win then we will be remembered as a robotic machine.if he knocks haye out in spectacular fashion then he can say he is not a one trick pony.

After all the trash talking I would be amazed if klitschko didnt try to give haye a real beating.

BRING IT ON

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Haye is being way over the top to try to rile Klitschko because he needs to do that to beat him. I think Haye will win fighting the same way he did against Valuev (the massive freak) by jabbing & running, winning on points. I think they are lucky they are in a generation of relatively shite fighters in heavyweight division. Lennox Lewis would have smashed both fighters, let alone Tyson in his prime. :banana:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
All this pre-fight mouthing off...can remember when the then( Cassius Clay) Muhammad Ali started it off,everybody thought "What a bigheaded mouthy tit". Apart from the "Cooper fight" Cassius was true to his word,people warmed to him and eventually his predictions and mouthing off put bums on seats.

I think if Hayes can hurt Vlad in 3 rounds then expect a quick finish,the longer it goes on and Vlad starts leaning on Hayes then expect a Vlad win on points. Boxing has lost a lot of appeal and characters now,gone are the days when there were 15/20 top heavyweights around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here