Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haye or Klitschko?? Who do you want to win?

Haye or Klitschko

• Haye

Votes: 76 78.4%
  • Klitschko

Votes: 21 21.6%

• Total voters

Oct 6, 2010
Heard a few people wanting Klitschko to win. What does NSC say?
Although I don't think much of his arrogance and PR stunts, I'm still in for Haye. He is English after all.
Heavyweight boxing needs the Klitschkos to bore off too.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I used to like Haye but he's been a bit of a cocky prick recently, also that sham harrison fight pissed me off beyond belief. Klitschko will destroy him anyway. Can't wait.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Klischko. Haye may be English, but it doesn't change the fact he's an arrogant c u n t

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Haye.

His comments have been cocky and tiresome this time round but to be honest, but I'm not surprised given the way the Klitchkos had avoided him before now. I don't really dislike Wlad though.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Haye, so what if his comments are cocky and showing him out to be a prick.....thats what most Boxers do I always thought* :lolol:

* not that I would EVER say that to their faces you understand!

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Can't ever support someone who has forged an alliance with the Germans!! Hayemaker to win in 5.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Klitschko, Haye won't be fighting a lame duck like Harrison, he will be way out of his depth and be decked within the first 6 rounds. It is the way things are. He just isn't good enough.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Klitschko is like the bad guy in a movie. I half expect Bruce Willis to zip wire down into the ring and pop a cap in his ass in order to save his wife from Klitschko's henchmen who have her tied up under the ring.

On that basis, should be a good fight :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Haye.

His comments have been cocky and tiresome this time round but to be honest, but I'm not surprised given the way the Klitchkos had avoided him before now. I don't really dislike Wlad though.

I wish to affiliate myself with these remarks.

If this was a film, then Haye would be the BADDIE who is about to get his big gob royally SHUT by the more gentlemanly opponent.

In a way its win/win. I (suppose) I want Haye as he's english. But then I'd love to hear what he has to say if Wladdy wipes his smug mug all over the canvass.

Whatever happens, I just hope its a CLEAR result, with no room for bullshit or excuses from the loser.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
what times the fight start? not interested in all the HYPE bollocks leading upto it

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
stream?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Haye won't be fighting a lame duck like Harrison.

Have you seen some of Klitschko's last few opponents - absolute bums.

Want Haye to win. So what if he's been cocky and arrogant, it's all part of the show. I never understand why people want boring role model characters in sport, they're like robots. Give me a cocky flair man any day of the week.

As for the fight, it's a mouth watering prospect in so many ways. Agility vs size, a mechanical style vs an unorthodox style. As a boxing fan I can't believe anybody want klitschko to win this, all he does is jab pople into submission. That said, my head says Klit will win because of the size difference, and he's not exactly slow either. The heart wants Haye to get inside the jab and tear him a new arsehole. Either way I think we're in for a decent contest.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Have you seen some of Klitschko's last few opponents - absolute bums.

Want Haye to win. So what if he's been cocky and arrogant, it's all part of the show. I never understand why people want boring role model characters in sport, they're like robots. Give me a cocky flair man any day of the week.

As for the fight, it's a mouth watering prospect in so many ways. Agility vs size, a mechanical style vs an unorthodox style. As a boxing fan I can't believe anybody want klitschko to win this, all he does is jab pople into submission. That said, my head says Klit will win because of the size difference, and he's not exactly slow either. The heart wants Haye to get inside the jab and tear him a new arsehole. Either way I think we're in for a decent contest.

That is true, but Haye's opponents have hardly set the world alight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here