Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haye fight

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
1) is it true that there are tickets left

2) there are no direct flights to hamburg from London..how else could I get there ?

Chars

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yes there are tickets. Fly (or train) to Berlin or Munich and get the train? Not looked into that though

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yes there from £14 on viagogo. flights are about £300 so i looked into train takes about 12 hours, but costs about £60

Where did you find the train price? Been trying and keep getting unable to confirm price

Wondergull

Nov 24, 2004
Brooklyn, New York
I am flying out Saturday morning with Lufthansa from Heathrow to Bremen then its just an hour on the train from there.

I know someone with 2 spare tickets they are looking to sell if any one is interested?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Yes there from £14 on viagogo. flights are about £300 so i looked into train takes about 12 hours, but costs about £60

£15 ticket and only £60 train!?! Would've seriously considered going if didn't have Foo's next day!!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
The only reason i want to be there is its the biggest fight in years i think, and would love to see it live that said with the £14 tickets ya might aswell be at home, but just being there in that atmosphere would be electric.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Nearest flight I can see is to Berlin for around 200 bar. Then 1 hour 30 train ride....

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
What?! If he is richer than me then fair enough I really could not care but I would rather save money myself.

It's hardly a massive outlay for one of the biggest fights in last few years....thanks for your input though ?!?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
It's hardly a massive outlay for one of the biggest fights in last few years....thanks for your input though ?!?

I know how big the fight is and have been watching all the build up for it, just wouldn't spend that much money on going to watch it, if it was Hatton then that's a different matter because i'd spend as much as possible. Haye for me is too much of a cocky prick and would love to see him get knocked out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here