Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haye and Valuev

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Who was that twonk in a suit, trying and failing miserably to get the boxers to do what he wanted them to do?

How old is Don King? I guess they rush him back off to the Cyrogenic freezing unit as soon as the cameras stop rolling.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
How useless, they cocked up Haye's weight...

It is actually...

Haye 15st 8lbs
Valuev 22st 7lbs

What's 7 stone eh?

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
I know f*** all about boxing but I dont think I need to, neither does the Russian fella. One swipe will surely floor Haye? Someone told me Haye has not fought at this weight before. Is this true?

No he's fought twice at heavyweight. Won both by knockout.

Valuev may be huge but Haye has knockout power and Valuev does not.

Haye by stoppage late on.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I hope Haye wins and I think he will.

Boxing needs a World Heavyweight Champion with a bit of personality and charisma.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
There must be an acting career for him afterwards as an uber-bouncer or something. He looks like that Barry the Baptist bloke from Lock Stock.

That ' Barry the Baptist ' bloke was the legendary Lenny McLean, aka ' The Guv'nor ' One of the most famous and deadly bare-knuckle fighters that Britain has ever seen. His fights against Roy ' Pretty Boy ' Shaw defy belief in their brutality. The Mafia flew him to New York to challenge their ' star man ' in an illegal multi-million pound contest. ( It was all over in Lenny's favour in under 3 minutes. )
Lenny would have scared the shit out of Valuev ( mad men are unpredictable and unnerving ) and probably beaten him.
Lenny could have become the iconic ' hard man ' in British films of that genre, had he lived, but sadly he was struck down with a brain tumour, soon after filming on ' Lock Stock ' had finished. ( He was 49 )

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Is it allowed on here for me to inquire about dodgy net livestreams showing the fight tonight?

rustyboy

Aug 23, 2009
Lewes,East Sussex
Although Valuev is a fair old lump i can see haye winning this fight,the jab of valuev may be a problem and i wouldnt of thought you would want to take a full on shot from him either but Haye has lightning Hands and is very accurate and i think he will win the fight within 5 Rounds.

R.M.T Photographic - Home

Plake

Unregistered User
Nov 7, 2009
Brighton seafront
I hope Valuev wins.

i hate that Haye he has no class. Really made himself look a tit with all the Klitchko stuff. Haye also follows Millwall another reason to hate him.

^ This.

Valuev comes across as a decent sort of bloke, sort of noble and dignified. Plus I love that his parents are both 5'5" so he must be considered a freakshow even at home. Haye is a cocky rude boy, no class, deserves a slap

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Is it allowed on here for me to inquire about dodgy net livestreams showing the fight tonight?

yes please, is done with football all the time (especially when it is the Albion)

would be interested in seeing the fight...:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here