• No - too many errors

Votes: 30 58.8%

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im with the OUT.

What PLEASED me enormously was seeing that Hinsh played 90 mins for the reserves the other day.

A fully fit pairing of Hinsh and Elphick would be awesome.

I leave Virgo out because Adams thinks he is a midfielder or striker.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Made two blantant mistakes for their goals, but was solid in the second half. I'm still not entirely convinced he is 110% fit.

What did he do for the first goal? The way I remember it was a Thomson mishit clearance which Elphick failed to deal with...

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Great player when he is fit. But Adams insisted on playing him 10 days after an operation. He couldnt jump, run or kick a ball 20 yards, yet he was still picked every game despite there being Virgo, El Abd and Lynch available.

Should never have played whilst injured/not fully fit, his injury meant he was at fault for a goal in about 4 games running. Now looks somewhat near fully recovered, and did well in contributing to the back to back clean sheets. By no means perfect, but still an assest.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Out. I thought he was crap in pre-season and seen nothing to suggest there was any reason whatsoever for signing him.

That said, he made a couple of good headers against Leicester. BUT I thought he messed up a few times as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here