Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hawkins and Livermore to be transfer listed

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Livermore, Hawkins and McLeod can all go as far as I'm concerned. El Abd on the other hand is versitile, even if not that good, so keep for now.

Thought the Arsenal youngsters we've been looking at where midfielders???????

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Good riddance to both, i havent seen such a bad individual performance by a player before like Livermore did in the away game at Walsall, looked totally outclassed and didnt seem to give a damn, hand on hips all the damn time.
Players like that can just get lost in my opinion, this was proven when we got some results once Slade realised this and dropped Livermore and Jarrett.

Dixon MUST have pics ,or knows something about someone at the club ...Its the only reason he can still be here !

Also nobody is stupid enough to buy him and if this is true it is a massive shame that Livermore is going. one of the biggest cock ups was for Adams and then white and Booker to play El-Abd and Fraser over him.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Also nobody is stupid enough to buy him and if this is true it is a massive shame that Livermore is going. one of the biggest cock ups was for Adams and then white and Booker to play El-Abd and Fraser over him.

Was it really that much of cock up, Slade sent him on loan so obviously didn't rate him either.
Can't say either of the two will be missed if this is true

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand

Slade picked Fraser and Loft over him, sending him out on loan, so not that much of a cock up?!

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Dixon must have somthing.....!Why get rid of Hawkins......cover at most. livermore....Please play in his position ....! However if they are not happy then they would want to move on.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Dixon MUST have pics ,or knows something about someone at the club ...Its the only reason he can still be here !

9782268052243_1.jpg

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
If this news is true I'm glad. I'm suprised at how poor Livermore has been but I think people are being very quick to blame MA rather than actually questioning the player's ability/commitment. The fact is, he's still a 'name' player, so hopefully we can get some cash for him before he runs out of contract.

As for Hawkins, well I think most of us would like to see him go (no hard feelings, he just isn't good enough for our level) but the question is who'd have him?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Livermore is one of the worst players i've seen for the Albion and made Fraser looked like Xabi Alonso

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
With Hawkins the club should be loaning him now to a League of Ireland club, as they play summer football. Firstly he might like it back there and then we can let him sign for a club in Ireland. If not, then secondly he will be properly fit for the first time since September and that might help.

Livermore is a big dissapointment. Not helped that most of our midfielders are holding midfielders and that Virgo played at all costs. Also his brain and legs no longer seemed to be working in tandem.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
get rid of mcloed and hawkins. both terrible. not sure about livermoor though, he played for both hull and millwall in championship so must have something about him. surely?

i think i'm the only person on here who would like to see dixon get another chance - i thought he did okay on his only start (from memory?) luton away 2 seasons ago.

think think they should have kept fraser as he proved he could do a job in league 1 but that's another topic

questier

Apr 16, 2006
Cambridgeshire/Liverpool
If this report is true then it can only be good news. Keep the clearout coming Slade, it seems as though he wants to build a team around a group of players who work hard for one another, hence why Fraser and Loft were picked ahead of Livermore and Jarrett.
Livermore has never really impressed, but then again hasn't really been given a run of games in the centre of midfield.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
get rid of mcloed and hawkins. both terrible. not sure about livermoor though, he played for both hull and millwall in championship so must have something about him. surely?

McLeod has done far more on the pitch than Livermore did this past season, his crosses have resulted in several goals, but unfortunately injuries during the season have hampered him and lead to this poor opinion of him, he is a good player who can do well for us when fully fit again.

To say that Livermore should be kept on as he was a Championship player therefore must be good, despite failing to impress in any of the games he played for us seems a bit weird, especially when those calling for him to stay want McLeod out too seeing as McLeod has played in the Premiership and Championship.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Livermore has done nothing here & he's not exactly the best tackler at the club.
I don't know if this has been posted on here before but a few weeks ago Danny Kelly told how Livermore was so bad that Millwall fans voted him their player of the season, just so that they could boo him when he picked the trophy up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here