Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hawaiin Shirts

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Totally off footie topic.

I have a varied array of Hawaiin Shirts which Mrs M detests. I am proud of them but she hides them away and refuses point blank to be seen with me when I adorn them. The only exception is when we are abroad when she prefers them to the blue n white stripes.

Some are cheap imitations Llittlewoods, C&A etc) but a good feww are the real McCoy and two were actually bought in Hawaii (Waikiki to be specific)

My personal favourite is a sunburst orange with hula girls and a surfboard, palm trees etc (you can possibly get a picture in your own mind)

The question is are there any of you who like me share this passion.

Your views please.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Are you overweight, because hawaiian shirts and fat people tend to go hand in hand? No offence intended obviously ;)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I think you spend to long sitting down, try to wear looser trousers as well.:lolol:

How many lava amps do you own?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As always with these little lifestyle dilemmas, where better to turn for advice and wisdom than Homer Simpson.

"Marge! There's only two kinds of guys who wear those shirts. Gay guys, and big fat party animals. And Bart doesn't look like a big fat party animal to me"

:lolol:

edna krabappel said:
As always with these little lifestyle dilemmas, where better to turn for advice and wisdom than Homer Simpson.

"Marge! There's only two kinds of guys who wear those shirts. Gay guys, and big fat party animals. And Bart doesn't look like a big fat party animal to me"

:lolol:

The man is clearly a genius, however on this one I feel he is wrong. My days of party animalness have passed. I'm not and have never been big, fat or gay, I simply apreciate the well cut coolness of a good designed Hawian.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Hope they only sell salads at Falmer as it looks like the average life expectancy of the Average fan must be under 50 with all the wobblies that post here.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Franks Wild Years said:
I simply apreciate the well cut coolness of a good designed Hawian.

And if you stuck a candle on your head you'd look like a Birthday cake ya Julian Clarey wannabe.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
IMG_4523a.jpg

Wayne Mardle the Hawaiin 501.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Christ, i must be getting old, i've never worn one but am warming to them.

Some look good, right?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003

Some look good, right?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003

Some look good, right?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here