Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Having to face the music

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
This game seems a bit unfair, Fazz62, you're the only one who knows how to score. If you could enlighten me as to the rules I would like to play.

Conboy.
Happy to play first to 3.
However, think it best to give True Blue Fan the choice and let him decide between first to 3 or best of 5.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Hang on, hang on, you still havent explained the rules.

This thread seemed decent, but seeing as how it is yours I am happy to partake in the highjacking.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I have always suggested to my eldest that he is a far better person than his fellow classmates. Whom take the easy option by supporting clubs when they know will almost certainly give them instant success.
Only hope I can give him is possibly that sometimes like this often causes a big change for the better? Some sort of b@ll@cks like " its always darkess just before dawn"!!!!!

It is all worth it in the end. I grew up in London supporting Brighton and got a lot of stick at school from Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea fans etc. Now I look down on the glory supporters and don't care what they say about football.

Your eldest is definitely a better person than his classmates.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
It is all worth it in the end. I grew up in London supporting Brighton and got a lot of stick at school from Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea fans etc. Now I look down on the glory supporters and don't care what they say about football.

Your eldest is definitely a better person than his classmates.

Taking comfert in the fact you are a better football fan than they are is probably the best thing to do for youngsters. Glory hunters generally have very poor knowledge of football and have no time for the tradition of the game, that alone makes them tossers.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Hang on, hang on, you still havent explained the rules.

This thread seemed decent, but seeing as how it is yours I am happy to partake in the highjacking.

Conboy
As I understand it the rules of this particular game are easy. I was trying to make a serious point.
Post something constructive or something in jest. But don't come on here just trying to wind people up or as I said "fishing".

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
I contributed with a very constructive post originally. I think you have mis-interpreted what others are trying to say, although, you have done a good job in confusing me.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
don't do me any favours, fazz.

True BHA

Still waiting

However, think it best to give you the choice and decide between first to 3 or best of 5?

Whats good for you?

ps sorry about my posting skills

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
True BHA

Still waiting

However, think it best to give you the choice and decide between first to 3 or best of 5?

Whats good for you?

ps sorry about my posting skills

you're a strange man. i was not fishing, i was genuinely wondering why people would expect brighton fans to be in guildford, unless of course, they are originally from brighton, or have relatives who are brighton fans. you seem to think they would just randomly pick brighton to follow.

this has descended into lunacy.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When I was at school there were only 2 manu fans in my form , about 12 of us followed the Albion and the remainder only took a basic interest in football or none at all as they were academically minded. Anyone supporting a Premiership team who hasn't actually been to a match or not born within 25 miles of that club is just a plastic fan.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
I contributed with a very constructive post originally. I think you have mis-interpreted what others are trying to say, although, you have done a good job in confusing me.

Conboy
I apologise. I wasnt referring to you or any of any other posters on this thread bar one. When i said. That is "come on here just trying to wind people up or as I said "fishing".
My comment was directed at one particular poster, not you.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
Conboy
I apologise. I wasnt referring to you or any of any other posters on this thread bar one. When i said. That is "come on here just trying to wind people up or as I said "fishing".
My comment was directed at one particular poster, not you.

why you think i was on a wind up is beyond me. i'm beginning to think you're on a windup, newbie :thumbsup:

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
Saw a young kiddy wearing full Arsenal kit in Sportsman before yesterdays game.Don't know if he was with Albion or Warsaw parents

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Apology accepted. I hope this thread carries on with valid contributions, it could have been decent.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
why you think i was on a wind up is beyond me. i'm beginning to think you're on a windup, newbie :thumbsup:

True BHA
More than happy to offer you a public apology if I was wrong in calling you a "wind up" merchant. Your post of the following however prevents me from doing so...

ah, you're referring to fishing still. no, i don't really like fishing. no point as i don't really like eating them. i'd rather wring a chickens neck and slash a cow's throat and drink their blood and eat their carcass.

now, f*** off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here