Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Having dinner with Gordon Smith and family tonight...

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
as were playing coventry this weekend,can you remind him of his 2nd half hat-trick at highfield road

c2duns

Feb 23, 2009
That's a bit spooky ! I'm staying in London for a few days at my son's flat and saw Gordon smith & his family (wife and daughter??) in Hyde park this afternoon. ask him what he thought of the Christmas attractions and Ice Rink there LOL !!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Give him the wine bottle, hold you class out and say "And smith must pour!"

And if he is going on and on about something and no one cares, say "And smith must bore"

Get him to help prepare the apples for the apple pie dessert "and smith must core"

Quality :lol:

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
Actually you could apologise to him for me as I once shouted "you ruined my life" as he was making his way into Hampden for one the many Rangers/Celtic cup ties think it could have been a CIS semi. It seems a bit strong now!

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
Give him the wine bottle, hold you class out and say "And smith must pour!"

And if he is going on and on about something and no one cares, say "And smith must bore"

Get him to help prepare the apples for the apple pie dessert "and smith must core"

Are you, or have you ever been Alan Partridge?:lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Let him know that some of us remember him as much for the goal he did score as the one he missed, that headed goal sent me ecstatic and will live with me until the day I die. I always thought the miss was actually a good save rather than a bad miss.

I wish we had a player like him today.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Ask him what he makes of his goal being in the Chuck Norris movie Forced Vengeance.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Let him know that some of us remember him as much for the goal he did score as the one he missed, that headed goal sent me ecstatic and will live with me until the day I die. I always thought the miss was actually a good save rather than a bad miss.

THIS. A class act.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Do you regret the breakdown of your relationship with Tony Blair and it's effect on the country?

ohh, Smith.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tell him he welched on the last round in the White Horse at Rottingdean circa 1983 and he owes me a pint.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

Totally agree.

Like most of us, I was behind the goal that day, and his header seemed to take an eternity to go in.

Without doubt, the most memorable, but as history has shown since, not the most important.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here