Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

having a moan

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
:tantrum:why do so many people go to watch the albion then spend most of the game listening to other games on headsets surely the only game that matters is the one you paid to watch. get behind the albion and stop worrying what m.utd and other premership teams are up to:wozza:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
because they are plastic chelsea fans....seemly

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is it possible they are listening to commentary on the game they ARE watching?

I sometimes do that for the last half hour. A running commentary and an update of the scores that affect our position.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
If you are specifically talking about Saturday, I'd imagine they'd have been listening to the rugby. Which, in all fairness, seems perfectly reasonable - probably a lot of people who'd place England hosting their greatest rivals up there with Albion at Orient in terms of personal importance.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Has always been a mystery - can understand it on the last game of the season when we need other results to go our way, but otherwise it seems like listening to your ipod at a gig.

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
I've done this a lot this season when i've been at county league games i normally stick SCR on to listen to the Brighton game.
If im at a Brighton game and its crap (Brentford away prime example) i'll stick Talk Sport on to listen to the other scores.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here