• I use nappies/just shit in my pants

Votes: 8 10.4%

• Total voters

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
All the way down to the ankles, except in public shitters where floor touching avoidance is vital.

The only other change from the norm is if I'm taking a dump before having a shower, in which case it's got to be a nude dump.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This thread is shit

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
All the way off. I don't feel i can open my legs wide enough to get enough LEVERAGE to make a perfect shit with the pantalons on.

Big Jim

Big Jim
Feb 19, 2007
I know someone who was in a public toilet having a dump. Upon doing up his trousers he realised that he'd scoped up someone elses poo in his trousers and was now wearing it.

Needless to say he drove home feeling and being very sick.

hahaha. another true story...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I've always thought that, to save money on quilted pastel bumwad, a simple device, made out of semi-rigid plastic or somesuch, with little felt pads on the distal armature, clamped over the edge of the bowl which actually parted the buttocks gently as you lowered yourself down leaving the nipsy hovering unhindered above the water would be an excellent measure.

After all it is the detritus left on the inner cheek areas as the old dead otter makes its way down to the dunny that generates the need for Andrex et al at all.

If Paul has such a device then its no wonder our young friend would rather "do a poo" round at his...kids would especially enjoy the novelty.

Watch out for me pitching this to Jennifer Meaden and Theo Perfitis in the near future, although from just looking at the Dragons, I suspect that Duncan Bannatyne would be the one most interested in arsehole products...probably enjoying a spine shatterer whilst Peter Jones watches him straining making race car noises like he does in that Money Supermarket advert...or something.

VINNY

Nov 3, 2009
Important thread with some good, sensible and practical advise. The next dump I take I will feel much better prepared:thumbsup:

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
As long as you get the chocolate out, who cares where your trousers are? I passed a 'man of the street' in Brighton earlier today leaning against a wall, wearing grey jogging bottoms, the arse of which were covered in dry brown stuff, which could have been mud, but looked more like dried botty choccy.

Yes...that was me....I had a rather nasty follow through about two months ago and I've been waiting for my jogging bottoms to dry out. Once dry, I can simply brush it off and save on a cleaning bill.
It will also be a blessed relief from having half the dogs in Brighton following me down the street.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Pull the trousers all the way down being careful not to trip over my belt when leaning over to pull them up again after the business has been done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here