Votes: 5 6.5%
  • I use nappies/just shit in my pants

Votes: 8 10.4%

• Total voters

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
At Home, at Pauls' or out and about? The state of the floor makes a difference. :blush:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Down to the ankles. However, that does not apply to getting caught short and having to use a public convenience.

Most pubs/train stations and what have you, seem to pride themselves in having piss infested floors. It is rare to find decent facilities or perhaps I am simply frequenting the wrong establishments.

Oct 25, 2003
it probably depends on the quality of the toilet. if its a nice one, i'd pull them down to the ankles, but if its a horrible one i'd have them as high up as possible, probably around the knee area to avoid getting my jeans covered in piss, stale water and whatever the f*** else there is

edit- by "quality of the toilet" i mean the general cubicle area

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The only time I can think "all the way off" is reasonable( and hope there's a peg as it's only way you won't end up with piss or shit on your trousers) is in one of those French holes in the ground with two foot areas either side. The flush covers the entire area in most cases, so flip flops aren't a great idea either.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just above the knees.
There's ALWAYS a danger of a piss-splashed floor, which you'd be dragging your kecks around in. Plus the fact, I like fiddling with my belt buckle.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
As long as you get the chocolate out, who cares where your trousers are? I passed a 'man of the street' in Brighton earlier today leaning against a wall, wearing grey jogging bottoms, the arse of which were covered in dry brown stuff, which could have been mud, but looked more like dried botty choccy.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
State of the floor permitting, I'm all the way to the ankles.

I actually take them completely off, as I have a terrible kling-on problem.

I wet my arse hairs first on the bidet (I'm from Rottingdean) then with my legs free from the binding action of trousers, I can spread them apart as far as possible and sometimes even manually grip my bumcheeks far open.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Surely if you dont pull them down to the ankles and can't get your ass cheeks sufficiently spread you run a huge risk of not getting said dump out cleanly and smearing the said dump over yourself upon cleaning ?

Im with you danny...bar the actual manual spreading of the cheeks ! :)

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3202059 said:
I actually take them completely off, as I have a terrible kling-on problem.

I wet my arse hairs first on the bidet (I'm from Rottingdean) then with my legs free from the binding action of trousers, I can spread them apart as far as possible and sometimes even manually grip my bumcheeks far open.

You be careful you don't turn yourself inside out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here