Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haven't seen this mentioned so.....

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
If I'm NOT on Fanzone before the end of the season, I'll be HURLING my season ticket / smartcard combination from the WSU

In fact, do the cameras even REACH into the WSU? Anyone would think its for the Kids. Do they not know there are grown MEN up there waiting to wave

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If I'm NOT on Fanzone before the end of the season, I'll be HURLING my season ticket / smartcard combination from the WSU

In fact, do the cameras even REACH into the WSU? Anyone would think its for the Kids. Do they not know there are grown MEN up there waiting to wave

I was on it on Monday :blush:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I HAVE BEEN ON FANZONE.

i bloody love it. and bring back vindaloo ffs murray!!

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

I've been on it 2 or 3 times. :)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Are we gonna fall out over this?

Don't be soft! We can just have a 5 minutes-worth of shouting at each other & getting a few digs in next time we meet. Then all will be well. :thumbsup:

ps Hope you're well mate & Happy 2012 x

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Don't be soft! We can just have a 5 minutes-worth of shouting at each other & getting a few digs in next time we meet. Then all will be well. :thumbsup:

ps Hope you're well mate & Happy 2012 x

I feel the lurve. Look out for me on the big screen....if it ever gets to WSU!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here