Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have Your Oldham Tickets Arrived?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
It said any recived after Tuesday, which I expect would include yours, would be avaiable for colection from the ground.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
tis true. i thought they'd arrive before then tho as they were sent 1st class.

i'm probably jusy being a nervous nellie.

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
I rang the Ticket Office this morning about mine - was told that "there have been some problems with the Oldham tickets."

He didn't elaborate, said he'd check if mine had been posted & get back to me - haven't heard anything yet, so I'm going to ring in a bit.

If I find anything out, I'll post it on here.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
cheers.

no-one's answering the ticket office telephone. :rolleyes:

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
I rang for a ticket on Wed and it arrived in the post yesterday morning.

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
Just had a call back - my application hadn't been received, even though I posted it on the 8th. I've had to pay over the phone for collection tomorrow.

Might be best to ring them, Tesco in Disguise.

P.S. I asked how they were coming on with the West ham tickets - said they were about half way through allocating them.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I phoned the ticket order on Tuesday morning and in the past they've arrived next day.

So, I too, became worried when the postman delived this morning (Fri) and still no tickets.

I rang the ticket office who said there had been some problems with post and would call me back. He did so this afternoon and said a duplicate set would be availble for me at the Oldham ticket office.

Better be .....

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
It's no help to anyone now, but i posted mine on wednesday morning and they hadn't been processed by 1 o'clock today. Luckily I was in town today and I sorted them in person, but I rekon if I hadn't asked then there's a good chance that I'd turn up tomorrow and have no tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here