Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you used the FOI Act on LDC?

Have you written to LDC using the FOI Act?

• Yes, I have written to LDC using the FOI Act

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • No, I have not written to LDC using the FOI Act

Votes: 29 80.6%

• Total voters

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Have you requested information from LDC using the FOI Act? They seem to be implying that we are bombarding them with requests, and are using that as their defence for declaring all references to this website as vexatious.

Curious to see what sort of numbers we are talking about, and whether they may be being "flexible" with the truth according to the LDC....

I would not recommend that we bombard them with requests, a this could prejudice bona fide ones.

Last edited:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Looks like 14% so far (ie - me!). Which, from a user base of 220 on here doesn't seem to be a particularly concerted campaign of harassment of LDC. Keep voting.....

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I have

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
if i divulge that information to you, i will have to have you keel-hauled shipwreck. :wave:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
i wanted to ask if they knew how many councillers could tell the diffrence between butter and I can't beleive its not butter, but i was talked out of asking :down:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I have-twice! Each one legitimate and one took weeks to get a reply.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Do LDC have SLAs (Service Level Agreements)? That is, are they contractually bound to give you, the constituent, a response within a certain time period else suffer consequences?

Just asking, like ;)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Like TLO I couldn't be bothered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here