Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you still got your flag from 6th August?

seagull1981

Blue & White Forever
Aug 8, 2010
9 X Blue Flags
7 X White Flags
6 X FBS Flags

Well, your not gonna get another chance are you? :)

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I have flags from generations..........cup final, play off final etc. Think the club should do another one to end the season with. I dont want to risk bringing mine incase its stolen by a hooded thug.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Someone nicked mine during half time at the Donny game!

:nono:
Someone took mine after the game - my own fault, it looked like I'd left it behind, but I was taking photos. Still, Tommy Elphick gave me 2 more for the kids, so happy days.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I'm going to dig out my huge flag that I got at the parade.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Blue one? White one? Both?

For those that have - what say we bring them back to the Amex on 21st April to create a spectacle and sign off a superb season...?

Just a (squiffy) thought, like.

yes

blue

no

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
How about green and black flags for the last home game? That would look pretty spiffing - tho we'd have to play in green and black. Wouldn't be a problem really as Birmingham play in blue anyways.

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Again have the flag (blue one) but not the stick - hanging above my bed with the Play off 2004 and Champions 2011 one - with my FBS one hanging next to my work desk in my bedroom

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
How about green and black flags for the last game? That would look pretty spiffing - tho we'd have to play in green and black. Wouldn't be a problem really as Birmingham play in blue anyways.
last league game is Barnsley away - so it makes sense :)

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Have 2 x Blue & 1 x white, will bring if I can get tickets. Saying that, I have managed to get tickets for every game I could see, so should not be a problem

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here