Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Have you seen enough in Trossard to justify his FEE?

D

Deleted member 2719

I thought you voted with your feet over your seven year old's missing free shirt, not because of the manager.

Not that I need to justify myself to you, I have said it many times before I cancelled my ST because of the dull negative tactics that Hughton employed and I wasn't prepared to put myself through dire home games.

If only they were allowed, I am sure customer services at BHA will confirm this as I did give this constructive feedback to them at the end of Hughton's first season.

Most that cancelled that season probably gave some cock and ball stories I told them for honest feedback.

I intended to watch other games afterwards probably mainly away and the odd one like the lower table clashes as I thought he may have more intuition and have a go at them.

After the appalling customer services that were backed by the CEO I chose not to spend another penny until,

1) an apology
2) a manager that motivated me

33 months on I have decided because of the long term investment that TB has shown with Ashworth and now Potter I am back for Valencia with the whole family giving back.

Still hoping for the apology, but I think he feels that would show weakness.

Anyway, I love the way a handful of posters like yourself care so much for me, that you can't help but bring it up all the time, thanks.:love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here