Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you put the shorts away?

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
It felt a bit nippy this morning, so I put a pair of longs on..Anyone still getting a draught?

D

Deleted member 18477

its colder in the mornings now but seems to be quite mild still by lunchtime.

shorts until october probably.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Shorts are in use - for running and for finishing my patio grouting and bits of external decorating. They will be put away late October, I should think.

D

Deleted member 18477

Shorts are in use - for running and for finishing my patio grouting and bits of external decorating. They will be put away late October, I should think.

putting the shorts away each year is depressing. dark, cold, windy days are just around the corner. bring on march!!! lol.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I went for jeans this morning but I may make the change to shorts when I go home for lunch, the sun is out and my office is like a sauna in the afternoons.

Arrived back yesterday from Spain where it was averaging 35 to 38 degrees every day so mine are well and truly away and I sit here in Jeans, T shirt and jumper.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
My legs are quite the thing, so I have been told. So shorts till October some time. Also like BG am getting on a bit but no socks, just FF's but mostly Dockies.

UK-SBG-W72758-06

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
The shorts haven't been put away yet, but in longs today. Can't get on with FFs but Keen Harvard2 sandals are my favoured footwear.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I've not worn strides to the Amex as yet! Shorts everytime.

Will be attending my first evening game on Friday night so I think the jeans will finally be coming out!

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Yep - today ! Jeans are on and t-shirt/jumper plus slippers to complete the 'I'm a homeworker' look :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nope still wearing mine and will continue to do so until i look like a twat..
And then I continue to wear them.
I wear shorts all year round, all 'special' occasions (weddings funerals and Bar Mitzvah's) are noted by my wearing trousers.

I should stand out @ Falmer, quite easily, in January!

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
And then I continue to wear them.
I wear shorts all year round, all 'special' occasions (weddings funerals and Bar Mitzvah's) are noted by my wearing trousers.

I should stand out @ Falmer, quite easily, in January!

Am definintely with you there mate.

Where abouts is your seat?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bloody freezing! Just got back on Sunday from a fortnight in Turkey where it averaged about 37 degrees for the entire 2 weeks. It was about 43 the day we left!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here