Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you had your work Xmas party yet ?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Mine's tomorrow night: can't see there being much scandal - there never is.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Mines tomorrow night too. Going to the Honoury Artillary Corp's gaff at Moorgate - big venue with lots of small companies taking one or two tables each. Probably be naff, but at least its a free bar...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Had one, got another one of sorts at the weekend :clap2:

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Uncle Buck said:
First GDC one on Saturday, then another one the following Saturday.

Had Barry's one last Saturday (he works for himself), we went on another pub crawl around Brighton.

Works one is tomorrow, which will be nice.

So you've not been invited to the Tufty Club bash then?!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Had ours last saturday, Qualla night!

Heres the story:
:clap2: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :banana: :dance: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :thud: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :gossip: :gossip:

Last edited:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
not having one, havent had one for at least 3 years now

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Shift do next tuesday - all dayer pub crawl should be good one - doubt they'll be any scandal but should be a laugh.

Main company one at the George Hotel Huddersfield onthe 22nd - not going as i'm working plus mad a bit of an exibihtion of myself at one 3 years ago so have avoided them since.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Xmas is cancelled at work due to a sh1te year on the financial front :down:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Not yet, going out for a meal on Monday evening, followed by drinks in town. Kind of a last hurrah for me as this time next year I will be serving my notice and probably off sunning myself in the Southern Hemisphere.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Anyone actually find work xmas bashes a bit of a ballache?

You spend enough time with the people you work with as it is, bar one or two you probably wouldn't choose to spend time in the same place as most of them for a variety of reasons, but for some reason we all feel the need to spend extra time with the added ingredient of alcohol fo rthe excuse of xmas .

i normally enjoy them but you have to be careful who you get lumbered with at the dinner table.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Mine is next Wednesday and unlike the last few i've been too i'm gonna try & make it home before breakfast time the next morning!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here