Votes: 34 45.3%
  • No

Votes: 41 54.7%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Got mine well before Christmas, surname R. But I'm special.

(needs)

Nick Jarvis

Jul 31, 2003
There are 3 blue members in our household and we’ve only received 1 dvd – am assuming we were entitled to 3?
I was hoping to give the surplus 2 as Christmas presents to albion fans who aren’t members so it would be nice if the other 2 arrived sometime soonish but won’t hold my breath.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not yet

Although I am well down the alphabet, so maybe they havent got that far down yet

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not received... not surprised...

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
As Lord B says, two DVDs arrived here well before Christmas.

Since we've got surnames beginning with "B" and "S" I don't think the alphabetically theory holds up.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
my little sister got hers WEEKS ago - she is a blue member

i'm a gold member and STILL haven't recieved mine! :(

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
As Lord B says, two DVDs arrived here well before Christmas.

Since we've got surnames beginning with "B" and "S" I don't think the alphabetically theory holds up.

There is a theme here that many (not all) of the people who dont have the dvd yet could easily fall into the camp marked 'moaners'.

Therefore it means one of three things:

1) The club have access to the real names of all on NSC and have deliberately not sent them one

2) They dont know what the name of the club is and so have all received a DVD that they cant place

3) That they have it and ignored it - in the same way as they ignore everything else given by the club and then claim that 'nobody keeps us informed of anything'

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tim Carder sent out an email to various people asking if they had received their DVD's. We both have.
Then later he sent another email which should explain what has happened.

Thanks for those who have replied. Thus far 17 said they had received it, 14 not.

However, I have now spoken to the club and have the explanation.

The DVDs were all packaged up with accompanying leaflets etc and were being despatched, but the franking machine at the club office broke down. This was just before Christmas and an engineer could not be obtained to repair the machine. Around half the items had been sent out.

Now the Christmas period is over the franking machine has been repaired. Many more have been posted today; the remainder, they hope to send out tomorrow, although it may extend into Monday.

So, you should get yours within the next few days. If you haven't received it by this time next week then perhaps you should start worrying again!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Tim Carder sent out an email to various people asking if they had received their DVD's. We both have.
Then later he sent another email which should explain what has happened.

Thanks for those who have replied. Thus far 17 said they had received it, 14 not.

However, I have now spoken to the club and have the explanation.

The DVDs were all packaged up with accompanying leaflets etc and were being despatched, but the franking machine at the club office broke down. This was just before Christmas and an engineer could not be obtained to repair the machine. Around half the items had been sent out.

Now the Christmas period is over the franking machine has been repaired. Many more have been posted today; the remainder, they hope to send out tomorrow, although it may extend into Monday.

So, you should get yours within the next few days. If you haven't received it by this time next week then perhaps you should start worrying again!

Interesting that the club's PR spokesman didn't know of the delay and is asking people to PM him.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What is this magic free DVD of which you speak, and why is it so important?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here