Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you got tattoos or piercings?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wandering around Tescos in Durrington today I got to thinking that untattooed people must now be in the minority as every bugger in there male and female appeared to be festooned with tattoos. Back ones, arm ones, leg ones, neck ones and god knows where else one's

Have you got any?

I have virgin skin and have no intention of losing my virginity on that score :smile:

Last edited:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Oddly enough, I went round Waitrose in Burgess Hill last Friday evening and didn't see anyone with a visible tattoo.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have no tattoos or piercings, as I am not a pirate.

Or a Pompey fan.

Nor do I work at a fairground.

None for me and I never will, they soon fade and look bloody orrible, more so on women as they get into there mid thirties and get there bingo wings yeuk.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Had a nipple piercing that was done whilst I was with a GF who was into her piercings - kept it in for about 7 years, more for the shock value as people always suggest they wouldn't expect me to have one. However, just got bored of it a couple of weeks ago and decided to get rid once and for all.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
7 piercings and a tattoo

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I had a mighty anaconda tattoo'ed down my man meat truncheon. Unfortunately it looks more like Earthworm Jim.

:(

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
Wandering around Tescos in Durrington today I got to thinking that untattooed people must now be in the minority as every bugger in there male and female appeared to be festooned with tattoos. Back ones, arm ones, leg ones, neck ones and god knows where else one's

Oddly enough, I went round Waitrose in Burgess Hill last Friday evening and didn't see anyone with a visible tattoo.

Tescos or Waitrose tells you everything you need to know! Personally I have 1 piercing but I'm not telling you where it is!!

I told my mum when I was 17 that i was getting a tattoo, she looked at me with a sad look and said "Your dad and I made you perfect, what you do with it is up to you"

mid 40's now and still a virgin when it comes to tattoos.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Tongue pierced. That's it though just an impulse thing when shopping with a missus a couple of years ago not plans for any more or any tattoos.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
There are some that work and some that don't. I think with both tattoos and piercings less is more but there are far too many folk these days who seem to go to extremes.

A girl moved into the flat below mine recently and she has bits of metal all over her face. I'm pretty sure that underneath it all she's probably fairly attractive but with all this shrapnel across her bonce she looks ridiculous. She knocked on my door the other night to borrow something and I almost shat myself when I answered it.

Obviously she didn't have a beard, but otherwise it was somewhat similar to this:

Face-Piercings-Extreme.jpg

Perhaps I'm just getting old and I don't get it?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
want a tattoo , it's just down to being able to afford it now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here