Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you got a drink problem ?

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
NMH said:
Amen to that fatbadger .

It always baffles me as to how green is illegal, but alcohol flows freely .

It's because green doesn't make the Government vast quantities of tax cash like alcohol. They should sort it out.

I myself have a drink problem. Two arms, only one mouth.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
brighton-babe said:
i dont drink alot to be honest.... i have the occasional baileys at home. when i go out clubbing, i dont drink much then either, i dont see the point.

Baileys!!

Such a shame Tinx is married....

I drink myself silly every weekend. I can't have a really good time unless I'm completely bladdered and have to stay away from pubs during the week because I can't have "just one or two quick drinks." A quick one down the pub normally results in me having 3 or 4 aftershocks, clubbing then feeling like shit the next day at work.

So yes, I guess I do have a drink problem :( - two hands and only one mouth.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
because I can't have "just one or two quick drinks."

Because you get drunk on half?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Not really but I've never seen him drink more than three drinks whether I think he is being a twat or not!!!!:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Bark Shite - your idea of foreplay is using listermint

Fagboy - Quit hanging round me like bad smell before I hoist you up by your pink spandex dungarees and hurl you straight outta the window, punk ass.
Ooooo that hurts:blush: :lolol:

Not as much as it'll hurt when I throw a stick into the spokes of you and Bruno's rainbow colored tandem and watch you go coned head over handlebars into the slop of runny shit in your outdoor remedial bed pan
country.jpg

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Bark Shite - your idea of foreplay is using listermint

Fagboy - Quit hanging round me like bad smell before I hoist you up by your pink spandex dungarees and hurl you straight outta the window, punk ass.

How come you managed to escape the Lewes bonfire?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here