Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever thought?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Of quitting work due to high taxes and n.i contributions!
Yes im seriously considering never paying tax again or n.i as fed up with huge rising deductions.

This is the only way i can think of by getting my own back on these turds who do this,so think about it there is ways to earn a healthy living without all this shit.

Just don't seem to get anywhere after 15 years of hard work and where do you draw the line mmmmm,so is it best to desert these pricks and make some money as they certainly don't spend my money or yours to well.

What is the point??????
You have one life and im not goner let this dismal goverment ruin my good times,on top of all that you have the huge cost of living i.e council tax,water,electric and it neverends.

Any serious thoughts?????

:drink: :drink: :smokin:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Deal drugs and claim benefits.

Two incomes.

No troubles bubbles.

ps Don't get high on your own supply.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
:lolol: Yep thats an option,but he don't want to many weirdo's round me and options are plenty and working on it.:)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT?

No. What's it like?:dunce:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
what other options other than dealing drugs, being a pimp, being a bank robber are there to earn money without paying taxes?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
the full harris said:
what other options other than dealing drugs, being a pimp, being a bank robber are there to earn money without paying taxes?
Work at The Sloop Inn, Scaynes Hill.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
the full harris said:
i thought they were taking your taxes?
so. in effect, you were still paying them?

Either they were or they weren't payign them; I'm guessing the latter.

In either case I am owed them!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
the full harris said:
Its called cash in the hand son you ever heard of it as im sure many have,but also the pipeline for bucks is endless and the big bucks are flowing soon yabba dabba doo.

Also i earn't 250 bucks for doing sod all last weekend ha ha ha love it.:p :clap:
Its who you no that matters:drink:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
berkshire seagull said:
Its called cash in the hand son you ever heard of it as im sure many have,but also the pipeline for bucks is endless and the big bucks are flowing soon yabba dabba doo.

Also i earn't 250 bucks for doing sod all last weekend ha ha ha love it.:p :clap:
Its who you no that matters:drink:

oh, cash in hand, i thought you meant like a proper job or a career or something? i do cash in hand work now, but hope to have a proper job when i am an adult.

i agree, it definetly is who you know.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
the full harris said:
oh, cash in hand, i thought you meant like a proper job or a career or something? i do cash in hand work now, but hope to have a proper job when i am an adult.

i agree, it definetly is who you know.
Not anymore i just grassed you up:lolol:
The thing is even when you get a proper job its just to much deductions,i earn over 20k and find it hard and it just makes you wonder sometimes thats all.

I do pity students who owe 15-20k as they think they will pay it off in good time,but it certainly won't be like that due to the huge cost of living.
You run a car and have your own place etc like myself its tough work and i do feel for the man who has a family to feed as thats real tough and seriously demanding.:angry: :angry:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
berkshire seagull said:
Not anymore i just grassed you up:lolol:
The thing is even when you get a proper job its just to much deductions,i earn over 20k and find it hard and it just makes you wonder sometimes thats all.

I do pity students who owe 15-20k as they think they will pay it off in good time,but it certainly won't be like that due to the huge cost of living.
You run a car and have your own place etc like myself its tough work and i do feel for the man who has a family to feed as thats real tough and seriously demanding.:angry: :angry:

Bugger, inland revenue will be round my house first thing in the morning then!

Tax is shit but I will never earn a big wage unless I pay it so I guess I will have to put up with it. Having said that, I will probably not earn a big wage cos I am a little slow SO maybe I will do cash in hand instead.

Students don't have quite that much debt. Most of us will come out the other end with about £10K debt at the moment and at least it is interest free and how much we have to pay back is connected to our income. A 'real life' loan is far more crippling on the bank balance.

A family is expensive and a big responsibility.
I am poor and irresponsible.
I don't think I should have a family for a long time yet.
:)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yep so f*** em lets live our life and to be honest do people rearly care about being in debt mmmm????

Get a cash in hand job for a 100 notes a day and do 3 days i.e mon-weds and then do dribs and drabs in which you will be a very happy man.I can strip a car at a weekend day and get 150 notes,so thats another help.
:clap2: :clap:

Also you can go to a small company who pays well and ask em to pay you the minimun wage and the rest cash.:drink:

Christ so many options it neverends,so lets get our own back on this rip-off goverment.:drink:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
berkshire seagull said:
Yep so f*** em lets live our life and to be honest do people rearly care about being in debt mmmm????

You are born with nothing. If you die with an overdraft, you have made a profit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
the full harris said:
Tax is shit but I will never earn a big wage unless I pay it so I guess I will have to put up with it. Having said that, I will probably not earn a big wage cos I am a little slow SO maybe I will do cash in hand instead.
Don't sell yerself short. I don't know you, but from what I've seen on here, you know what you're doing when it comes to writing - and that can take you a long way. A lot can be done with bluff and bullshit if you're literate.

I am poor and irresponsible.
I don't think I should have a family for a long time yet.
:)
Doesn't stop most of the fucktards from knocking some tart up and getting themselves lumbered...if a few more chavs of this world had your attitude, maybe this country wouldn't be going to the dogs.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If you join a monastery you instantly free yourself from all your capitalist concerns - council tax, mortgage, the need for a widescreen telly or Porsche Boxster. Admittedly there are well documented downsides to the monastic path, but in terms of inner peace and an almost total banishment of all of the petty money worries that dog our lives it's surely a fair trade off - as much scrumpy/mead as you can sup, a spot of gardening rather than some bollox 9-5, bit of botty bashing and much silent prayer and a free roof over your head for life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here