Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever seen Albion play better football?

Have you ever seen Brighton play better football?

• Total voters

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
25 years in my case, and no, I've never seen a more complete performance. To see us pouring forward at 3-0 up in an away game, creating chances seemingly at will and so completely dominant is an utter, utter joy. There are bound to be disappointments yet this season, but we've already had so much good stuff that it'll linger long in the memory no matter what happens.

BatterSeagull

Aug 1, 2003
London
How about since 1956!

I have never seen a team so completely in control of a game. Never seen such perfection in passing. Never seen such telepathy amongst the players.

It was awesome
It was incredible

I will never forget this match as long as I live
Without their keeper it could have been at least 0-6
We are onto something so special right now
Today's performance was worthy of a least the championship and probably much higher
I am so proud right now
Some team soon is going to get an absolute thrashing if this continues

We HAVE to fill Withdean on Tuesday
The team and Gus deserve it

This was quite simply the best I have ever seen an Albion team play.

Castello

Castello
May 28, 2009
Tottenham
We are playing very well and we clearly are the strongest team in our division. However 1979 when we went up to the top division we were playing much better teams and beating them.

The feeling I get now is very similar to what I felt in that era and I do feel we can emulate that team, but until we get promotion to the premiership, itd be hard to say we are better.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Since 1968 and right through the glory years. Yes, we've had better teams but I've never witness us dominate as we have in the last 2 away games and the way the whole team work for eachother and are all confident on the ball. They are all enjoying playing and these last 2 away games have simply been awesome.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Some of the players in years gone by were individually classier and some of the teams of the `70s and early 80s put some brilliant performances together, but as a whole team effort then this is just about the best, the style of our play, the pass and move, movement off the ball, keep possession etc, flair is definitely the best and we are so lucky to have Gus, just hope we can keep him and hope he wants to stay to see how far he can take us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here