Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever peed your pants in public?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
In my youth, I was comiong back from an Albion game in the late 70's to my home in Bognor. Off the train i went into the pub for a swift couple before catching the bus home. This, on top of the beers before the game caused problems with my head and my bladder.

On the way home, on the bus, I decided that it would be OK to empty my bladder - not a good move.

The Bus Driver actually drove to the police station where i was marched off and charged with criminal damage (or it's 70's equivalent). Luckily I got off with a caution.

That my friends, is a true story

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
years ago i lived in a tower block in Bow Road and after a night on the piss ran from the taxi and into the lift which then broke down. after a period of jumping on the spot (as you do) i just had to fish it out and let it flow. My flat mate having seen that couldn't hold on and did the same. he was still not finished when the firemen broke into the lift.....

Drooper

Jul 6, 2003
Uckfield
I've never peed my pants, but used to warm up the wet suite while windsurfing by having a quick jimmy, I understand that it is common practise amongst the skin diving fraternaty as well

:p :p

Sep 18, 2003
Saw England vs West Indies about 10 years ago. Went with a party of ten or so people. Didn't know them all. Anyway a good days drinking, and on the "Packed" tube - standing room only, just looking at the floor, only to see a puddle developing at one of the unknowns trouser leg. Looked up to see a look of horror on this guy's face as he knew the game was up! A pitiful plee for me not to tell anyone...........

What would you have done?

Pablo

Jul 8, 2003
Worthing
I peed my pants when I was at a game at the goldstone vs charlton years ago, think we were winning in the first half did the business, and my dad took me home on the train dripping wet! lol :lolol:

Adams score 0

Jul 18, 2003
Rajasthan(india)
No,but i have shit myself.
It was on Munich station,during euro88
Had been pissing it up for days,and eating crap food.
I was talking to a couple of chaps from Leeds.When i tried to fart.
Big mistake.
I felt it running down my leg,and left a pool around my shoe.
I looked down and casualy said"oh i have shit myself"
I walked to the nearest toilet,and cleaned myself up.
I left my soiled pants in the toilet as a present to the German cleaner.
When i got back,the Ledds lads had gone.
Still to this day i do not understand why.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I wet myself when I was younger in school assembly once :(

In the year 1 Christmas play rehearsal. The teacher said I wasn't allowed to go to the bog!:nono:

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
seen my mate do it once outside a club - very entertaining for the whole queue! but no, i havent apart from when I was younger

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here