Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever..? Part 1

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
Part one of an exciting new series about to rock NSC.

Have you ever..?

Number one: Have you ever FALLEN IN A CANAL?

No, but I'm going to amsterdam this weekend, so here's hoping!

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yes. My Mum pushed me in the one in Bridgewater when I was about 13. I probably deserved it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
:blush: Could have been worse - I could have fallen in up Manchester's Canal Street where the water is six parts water, four parts rentboy love wee. :(

If you'd timed it right you'd have seen Steve Coppell there when he was briefly Man City manager...allegedly :jester:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
No, but I have fallen into a stream behind a football pitch trying to retrieve a ball. it near Gatwick. I was 14/15 at the time, was soaked for the rest of the match :(

I have also fallen into a bush full of STINGY NETTLES when i was about 10 :eek: no that HURT

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
No, but I've fallen in the River Avon. I was getting out of a rowing boat which wasn't tied up properly and it drifted further away until I couldn't cling on any more.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
Part one of an exciting new series about to rock NSC.

Have you ever..?

Number one: Have you ever FALLEN IN A CANAL?

had sex would be more appropriate

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not in a canal.

But when I was 5 I visited my Irish grandmother in County Mayo and fell in a WELL though!

I still remember that fateful morning.

Staypuft

Sep 21, 2006
Lewes
Fell into the winterbourne in Lewes whilst trying to swing accross it using a weeping willow as a tarzan type vine. Was trying to impress french exchange girls at the time- I must say I looked pretty cool as the sludge in the bottom of the stream coated my lovely white jeans (circa 1985)

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Fallen into a harbour at Wivenhoe in Essex.

Pissed up, we were all trying karate high-kick moves. I flew into the air, missed landing on the quayside, and landed 10 feet down up to my waist in silt.

Nearly lost my trainers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here