Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever looked forward to a debut more than Ulloa?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Robbie-Savage_2807922.jpg ???

Dec 29, 2011
Wouldn't count your chickens yet as he hasn't signed yet. Bet he went away and is having a long and hard think about joining.

Yep, doubt he'd want to join after today. Full stadium, amazing atmosphere, cracking performance from the team and a good result. Must be having a word with his agent!

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Cant wait to see him play but im not expecting him to be smashing in goals straight away. He'll need time to adapt to English football. One things for certain, that we must get behind the guy and give him our support. If he doesnt score straight away then we must be a little patient.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I'm one of the most optimistic Brighton fans you'll meet, but please, please let's not go too overboard yet.
firstly I'm worried people are building him up too much even before he's kicked a ball.
Secondly, and most importantly, the guy hasn't even signed yet. How many times have you seen clubs agree terms only for the personal terms to fail, and that's with clubs in the same country, let alone the uncertainty of foreign players coming to a new country.
I believe he will join us, but lets not start soiling our panties just yet eh?

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
Cant wait to see him play but im not expecting him to be smashing in goals straight away. He'll need time to adapt to English football. One things for certain, that we must get behind the guy and give him our support. If he doesnt score straight away then we must be a little patient.

What makes you think our lovely support won't stick by him if he doesn't score in his first few games haha

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I guarantee if he does not score on debut some idiot will post a thread saying sell him and poyet cannot judge a striker

This is as inevitable as the changing of the seasons.

God help him if he goes 2 games without scoring.

What with his size, I predict he will be labelled a 'lump' (and far worse).

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I believe that this signing, if it is finalised, will be the missing piece of the jigsaw that will see us into the play offs & onto an appearance at Wembley in the final. Will we win? I don't know but I'm sure that we will get that far this season, I can feel it. I could live with another season in The Championship because I believe we are progressing and it may be too soon for us to be strong enough to be competitive in The Premiership but having said that should we achieve it this season I'll happily accept it & hope we can get a couple of bodies in that would make us stronger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here