Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HAVE you ever FOUND something VALAUBLE ?

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
We were on an archaeology trip in Cyprus, just looking round the various sites, when a lady found something in the sand. Turned out to be some interesting historical artefact (a piece of jewellery I think - it was many years ago now) and is now on display in one of the museums in Nicosia. Not sure how valuable it was in cash terms though.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I found a cygnet ring once in an auction-house car park. Kept it for a few years, before selling it for £65. Bonza.

You realise that most Swans belong to the Queen? I expect the Police will want to talk to you, and your Fence. Unless it's all a terrible mistake of course.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Time to use one of my favourite NSC quotes:

"Is this the double reverse fish with pike or are you really that dim? Surely no one could be that dim so I'm going for a brilliantly executed DRFwP."

Yes I can confirm it was a DRFwP, and on looking back at a few of the comments, a well executed one if I may say so myself!!

If anyone doubts my honesty and thinks I am trying to cover up looking STUPID, I sent a few PM's at the time explaining that it was a DRFwP and I was waiting to see how many took the bait, [MENTION=1022]Wilko[/MENTION] being one of them.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Ernest, glad to see you made it back from the Cliftonville in one piece. I am very disapointed that you are still fecking me about with regards to my COAT! I asked the BUTCH fellars building the Memorial Garden but they denied all Knolege(sic) of even seeing you. Now the weather is going to turn chillier I still await your reply to when I can get my FECKING coat back!!!!!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Yes I can confirm it was a DRFwP, and on looking back at a few of the comments, a well executed one if I may say so myself!!

If anyone doubts my honesty and thinks I am trying to cover up looking STUPID, I sent a few PM's at the time explaining that it was a DRFwP and I was waiting to see how many took the bait, [MENTION=1022]Wilko[/MENTION] being one of them.

Done by a brilliantly executed DRFwP :(

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I was OUT playing GOLF on Friday with my friend RUPERT and I was just about to CARD a 54 for MY 18 holes when I spotted a RING on the course. I picked it UP and it looked like a WEDDING ring and I said to Rupert that it MAY be a worth a FEW quid. So I took it down to GEORGE St and went in the JEWELLERS and he SAID he would GIVE me £50 and I thought RESULT.

Me and RUPERT skipped NEXT door to the CLIFTONVILLE where WE treated ourselves to a LARGE Full ENGLISH each and an EXTRA sausage as WELL. I thought what a GREAT start to the WEEKEND.

HAS anyone ELSE found anything VALAUBLE lately and made a few QUID ?

that is terrific news ERNEST..I have notified the police as the insurance company said I should, and have a lost property number. If you can tell me exactly where you found it I will let them know and shall I give them your name as the person who found it?

This is just brilliant..I was so afraid I had lost it for good.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
that is terrific news ERNEST..I have notified the police as the insurance company said I should, and have a lost property number. If you can tell me exactly where you found it I will let them know and shall I give them your name as the person who found it?

This is just brilliant..I was so afraid I had lost it for good.

IT was at HILL Barn course on Friday but I think you NELGET to mention the word REWARD and how much you're WILLING to pay

Rgds,

ERNETS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here