Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Have You Ever Fallen Asleep During A Game?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
No, but I once fell asleep during a Bachman Turner Overdrive gig. They were absolutely shit.

You ain’t seen nothing yet,HWT.

To be honest, I can sleep anywhere, I think I slept through every Disney film we ever took the kids to see.

I was woken by Mrs LLF cos I started snoring while ‘watching’ a pantomime, I fell asleep standing up at a bus stop, it was about 3 am, and liquid refreshment was involved, The copper who woke me up was very nice about it though.
But, I have never fallen asleep at a football match.

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
You ain’t seen nothing yet,HWT.

To be honest, I can sleep anywhere, I think I slept through every Disney film we ever took the kids to see.

I was woken by Mrs LLF cos I started snoring while ‘watching’ a pantomime, I fell asleep standing up at a bus stop, it was about 3 am, and liquid refreshment was involved, The copper who woke me up was very nice about it though.
But, I have never fallen asleep at a football match.

You’ve reminded me of a certain evening that occurred many years ago. Mrs.Punal and I were living in London at the time and we decided to go and see a play at a theatre in the West End. We rocked up at the venue to be told that the early evening performance was sold out but the later gig was available (as it was a Saturday there were two performances).

Anyhow, we paid for the late show - Donkey’s Years with the brilliant Penelope Keith and Paul Eddington - and then retired to the nearest pub to pass away the time. Bad move! I knocked back about eight pints before returning to the theatre. I managed to catch the first ten minutes before falling asleep in an alcoholic haze. I was then woken up by other irate theatre goers because my snoring was so loud. Mrs.P was also asleep but she didn’t snore!

Oh well. Ho-hum. :cool:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here